Dressing for sex ?

How often do you all dress up for sex and what does everyone wear ?

Hubby loves me in PVC clothing, tops, skirts and dresses with crotchless knickers and stockings and of course FM heels !

I love the feel of him through satin/silk boxers but he's recently purchased some lace boxers and briefs. Didn't think I'd like these as much but the teasing glimpse of what's under them is a real turn on ! Love him in uniforms too !

I don't dress up in anything really but I do love my wife dressing up for me in a basque,stockings and suspenders or just stockings and suspenders. Plus I've recently brought some crutch less pants and a French maid outfit (from LH) so I'm hoping the wife wears that this valentines day

We dress up very often, find it very teasing. I prefer my wife in short leather skirt, lether bra, lether suspender, black stockings and high heels. She wants to see me in frilly panties, stockings and short, wide skirt.

I really like dressing up recently. I had got out of the habit - I started to think it was too much hassle and whatever, but lately I've been trying to put something nice on every time. (Which luckily enough means buying lots of new sexy clothes ;) )

My favourite full outfit at the moment is the Cottelli Tartan Schoolgirl set from here. And I've also been getting a lot of use from LH's new Love Me Black Lace Chemise, teamed with gorgeous new Dreamgirl Thigh High Stockings with Faux Lacing back.

The next things that I think I'd like to try would be peek-a-boo bras or a spanking skirt though because me and my partner haven't ever tried anything like that, so they'd be top of my purchase list for lingerie.

We both like to dress up whenever we can,Its great fun to wear womens kinky clothing it adds fun

I try to dress up each week for my boyfriend, I stay with him Fri-Mon so I do somethong on Fri and sometimes another day. I'm constantly buying lingerie so I wear different knickers, bodystockings, stockings, suspenders. he really wants me to buy a latex dress as I already have a catsuit. I want to buy another bodytocking and a waspie, any excuse to buy more lingerie ^_^

I never ever use to dress up ... Maybe I should of ...

But then I lost a lot of weight ... A friend kept on at me to have a boudoir shoot. So a year ago I decided to .

of course I had to go out and buy a basque and sexy underwear ..

wow why didn't I do this years ago with my late husband ... I now love dressing up.

I feel so sexy and confident in the outfits. Not only do I have outfits I now own a pair of leather thigh boots.

Though I have slowed it down on purchasing as I need to find Mr RIght :)

Hence now why I am purchasing toys .. So any advice on these would be great ...

Not very often at the minute, just makes me feel worse trying to dress sexy.

Usually though probably once or twice a month proper 'dress up' (usually japanese school uniform as don't own much else) and at least once a week just dressing in lingerie. Used to do it a lot more but that's what it settled into. Don't want to dress in lingerie constantly and have it be nothing special when it happens and can't find things I love enough to be buying a new thing every week anyway. Plus I love my cute undies as much as my sexy ones!

I've recently discovered latex, and wearing it puts me in one hell of a kinky mood! Hoping to be able to splash out on a made to measure catsuit one day!

98% of the time I am dressed for sex with other half.... all part of the anticipation and when were home together plan to get the kids to bed by 9. Being exhibitionist it all part of the act of sex for me. It really gets me off got about 50 outfits so helps keep it fresh exciting each time and tge outfits dictate what sort of sex we have. Also fun for OH to choose hes gagging before we even start lol x

There are lots of things for women to wear to make them look sexy but much less for men. Is this because men are visual creatures and like their women dressed up or is it just that men are less attractive creatures? In the animal world it is normally the males with fancy plumage or adornments. Interesting isn't it.

AsYouWish! wrote:

There are lots of things for women to wear to make them look sexy but much less for men. Is this because men are visual creatures and like their women dressed up or is it just that men are less attractive creatures? In the animal world it is normally the males with fancy plumage or adornments. Interesting isn't it.

I think it's the logic that men wear less underwear. Lingerie is basically just fancy versions of regular undies, sometimes with extra material to make it a babydoll or whatever instead of just bra/pants. What can you do for men? Why, fancy boxers! And possibly vests. Though I think you are right in that men tend to be more visual too! I would love to see more though variety all the same, would love to see my OH dressed up but don't want him feeling uncomfortable in something he considers too feminine. I mean there has been far more produced over the last year, all these garter belts and lacey lovelies for guys have been popping up. So maybe the male lingerie revolution is coming? Looking forward to seeing what comes next :)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

I think it's the logic that men wear less underwear. Lingerie is basically just fancy versions of regular undies, sometimes with extra material to make it a babydoll or whatever instead of just bra/pants. What can you do for men? Why, fancy boxers! And possibly vests. Though I think you are right in that men tend to be more visual too! I would love to see more though variety all the same, would love to see my OH dressed up but don't want him feeling uncomfortable in something he considers too feminine. I mean there has been far more produced over the last year, all these garter belts and lacey lovelies for guys have been popping up. So maybe the male lingerie revolution is coming? Looking forward to seeing what comes next :)

Hubby has a ploce uniform - mmmm, very sexy !

He also has some pvc boxers and briefs (he likes me in pvc so assumed I would like it on him ,- it dose nothing for me ). He , fortunarely, has quite a large collection of satin/silk boxers, these make me horny as hell. Just recently he's purchased a few pairs of lace undies which he says are incredibly comfortable and are also a real turn on for me ! But yeah, glad to see the male range of sexy undies seems to be expanding !

I agree. It is good that more is available for men. Some of the effeminate stuff does it for some but not all. It will be interesting to see how male lingerie develops.

Terri JJ wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

He also has some pvc boxers and briefs (he likes me in pvc so assumed I would like it on him ,- it dose nothing for me ). He , fortunarely, has quite a large collection of satin/silk boxers, these make me horny as hell. Just recently he's purchased a few pairs of lace undies which he says are incredibly comfortable and are also a real turn on for me ! But yeah, glad to see the male range of sexy undies seems to be expanding !

I once went to an erotic store that had almost an entire floor devoted to mens' underwear and it all looked pretty silly to me. Everything else I've seen, like @Lovebirds_x said, has been too feminine for my partner to consider.

This being said, the OH has subtly expressed an interest in maid costumes and I'm trying to figure out which one of us would be wearing it :P
(I'm the one with the boobers but he's the one who craves domestic servitude)

Love dressing up for sex! Stockings and suspenders and anything lacy. Feels gorgeous on my skin and gets me going!!

I usually don't dress up for sex. Not because I don't want to, but because I'm a UK size 28 and it's hard to find anything sexy in my size that doesn't cost more than I make in a month.

However, I did find a nice little black lace babydoll as a special surprise for Velentine's Day. Husband loves lace, so I was thrilled to find it on eBay.

Cuff Links wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

I once went to an erotic store that had almost an entire floor devoted to mens' underwear and it all looked pretty silly to me. Everything else I've seen, like @Lovebirds_x said, has been too feminine for my partner to consider.

This being said, the OH has subtly expressed an interest in maid costumes and I'm trying to figure out which one of us would be wearing it :P

I think you have decided that the maid's outfit is going on him. Perhaps you will be wearing something more Dominatrixy?

AsYouWish! wrote:

Cuff Links wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

I think you have decided that the maid's outfit is going on him. Perhaps you will be wearing something more Dominatrixy?

The indecision sort of comes from a time I asked him about it several months ago and he said he wasn't into wearing dresses or the like.

Do you have any suggestions for more dominatrixy costumes? I don't really like outfits to show a lot of skin (gotta leave some things up to the imagination, right? :P). I have a corset that doesn't match anything but that's the closest sort of thing I have.

My friends sort of agreed that being Riza from Fullmetal Alchemist because she's badass and authoratative, and her uniform looks hella fine.

AsYouWish! wrote:

Cuff Links wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

The indecision sort of comes from a time I asked him about it several months ago and he said he wasn't into wearing dresses or the like.

Do you have any suggestions for more dominatrixy costumes? I don't really like outfits to show a lot of skin (gotta leave some things up to the imagination, right? :P). I have a corset that doesn't match anything but that's the closest sort of thing I have.

My friends sort of agreed that being Riza from Fullmetal Alchemist because she's badass and authoratative, and her uniform looks hella fine.