Duplicate Items

I opened the box from my recent LH order this morning and noticed that I had two of one item in there. I double checked the packing slip and order and both state a quantity of one for that item, as well as one for all other items. Unfortunately it’s not an item where two really benefits me, even if I do enjoy the item it will probably be years before I’d need a replacement. I am not about to be greedy and return one while keeping the other at no cost, I already have enough bad karma lol. I am unsure what my course of action will be and wouldn’t mind hearing what you would do or have done in the past in a similar situation.

1 Like

Contact customer care and explain. Theyr really helpful.

4 Likes

If it was me I’d give it to one of my friends as a gift lol

Contact customer care via phone, email or live chat and they will help. Course of action will depend on what the duplicate is really. If it is sealed and can be resold they tend to instigate a return, but if it is something that couldn’t be resold on H&S grounds they tend to tell you it is ok to keep.

I wanna know what it was!

I contacted CS and they sent me the information to return the item. My only hesitation was receiving a refund for an item I technically hadn’t paid for.

For those trying to guess it was a stroker. I would link to it but I am a little forum illiterate. Traditionally strokers don’t do a ton for me, but my wife thought it’d be something to use on me and I am not going argue with that.

So confused. Why would you get a refund? From what you’ve said, you only got charged for one item.

I can understand wanting to be reimbursed for postal costs?

Without stating to them that it was an unintentionally sent duplicate I could have returned one of the two and had it processed as a refund. I would have effectively not paid for the one I retained.

Linking is super easy on here. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: If you copy the URL from the product page’s address bar, and then paste it into your reply window on a line all by itself it will magically make one of these:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-suction-vibrators/p/womanizer-starlet-rechargeable-clitoral-stimulator/a39539g72515.html

If you fancy a practice first, you can use The Sandbox. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

True but you didn’t and no-one has lost out. It was a mistake and you were honest in letting them know. You have the item you ordered. Everyone is happy :blush:

1 Like