Easter Fun Times .... Search to win!

Hoppy Hump Day all ....

So I have an Easter treat in store for you in form of an Easter 'toy' hunt. 

I tried my bestest to get this on the website but alas it could not be done... this time around ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

So we have some clues that correspond to an item on the site. Please email community@lovehoney.co.uk with all clues and item name or link to enter. Subject of email to state Easter Toy Hunt.

You need to have all 9 for a chance of winning. Winning prize will be emailed to selected winner to choose 1 of 3 items .. oooh ! 

Names will be popped into a hat or some sort of hollowed item ! Set to happen on Tuesday 29th March to select first prize winner & there will be 2 runner up prizes.

So to sum up the 'rules' ............. 

1. Find items linked to clues below

2. Email community@lovehoney.co.uk with subject Easter Toy Hunt to enter 

3. include clues and item name / link in the email 

4. Need all 9 correctly answered to be in with a chance of winning 

5. Winner will be emailed to select item to receive 

6.Closing date 28th March @ Midnight 

Clue #1: A blackout bonnet to keep you quiet

Clue #2: A bunny is for life and not just for Easter ! So wiggle your tail & perk up those ears all year round

Clue #3: A little spring in your … step after this workout

Clue #4: Not one for Alice but it can certainly go down his rabbit hole

Clue #5: Carrot is the new black to show off any bottom

Clue #6: You will want to Chirp about this chick’s ink amongst other features

Clue #7: No raisins in these buns , just a touch of Miley fever

Clue #8: A desired treat will make you want to ditch the chocolate kind

Clue #9: Living the dream with this ‘hopper’ of a toy

Good luck all ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

I doubt I've got them right. But thanks for the giggle! 😊

Oh fun! My plan today is write reviews and do this!

Is there only one item for each clue? Some of them seem a little... open ended.

I'm stuck. I've never been good at solving clues lol.

It's a lovely idea. But ill be honest.

The clues. Each clue could basically lead to any number of items. So I guess it's pot luck who picks the correct items really.

pinkanimal wrote:

It's a lovely idea. But ill be honest.

The clues. Each clue could basically lead to any number of items. So I guess it's pot luck who picks the correct items really.

There are a couple of clues that will be linked to a number of the 'range' which is fine . However others I am pretty sure are designed to link to that specific item. I will post the answers Tuesday which may help show that ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

5 I've managed.

There's 4 I.just can't do

pinkanimal wrote:

5 I've managed.

Extra clue for all on this one ..... This can be any one of items this range ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

pinkanimal wrote:

5 I've managed.

Me too, I wonder if we have the same 4..

Hmm I'm confused, yes it doesn't take much 😂

Is it 9 different items or just one?!

It says "So we have some clues that correspond to an item on the site." That's throwing me off 🙊🙈

I can figure clues out they ain't the same item

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Hmm I'm confused, yes it doesn't take much 

It says "So we have some clues that correspond to an item on the site." That's throwing me off 

9 different items , Clue no4 though could one of many of the range as could not get this so specific as the others 

Oooo a treasure hunt, and sex toys. Two of my favourite things, I'm all over this :)

Thanks Leanne x

NatandTom wrote:

pinkanimal wrote:

5 I've managed.

Me too, I wonder if we have the same 4..

They're the stuck ones for me

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Hmm I'm confused, yes it doesn't take much

It says "So we have some clues that correspond to an item on the site." That's throwing me off

9 different items , Clue no4 though could one of many of the range as could not get this so specific as the others

Now you've thrown me Leanne, because I've found a single item that fits number 4 perfectly, and you say it's from a range? Gah, I'm gonna go with my find anyway, and fingers crossed x

for 3, 4 and 8, I feel like I've found a couple of items that could fit, so I hope that if I got one wrong, they might still accept a kind-of valid entry for maybe one of the items - the items I've found do seem to fit the clue. Will email soon :)

although number 3 I feel like I've found a few items (of the same variety) and am maybe wondering if I've missed a huge clue in there since I feel like one should stick out obviously if I have the right idea...?

popk1n wrote:

although number 3 I feel like I've found a few items (of the same variety) and am maybe wondering if I've missed a huge clue in there since I feel like one should stick out obviously if I have the right idea...?

I found clue 3 linked to a phrase in a review.....

Is it only toys that can be the answer? I'm stuck on a couple. Also if it is a range should I just put any item from that range as the answer?
Having a lot of fun trying to find the answers, there are some really tricky ones there!

It can be any item on the site not just toys.No reviews have been used for clue reference.

You can change an answer at any point before closing if you do change your mind 

Clue #4 This can be any item from the range of sizes this product comes in ( A little extra clue for you all)

I feel like the riddler haha