Easter Fun Times .... Search to win!

I've decided on 9 answers lol not sure if any are right but I've just emailed you Leanne. Great game ☺️ Xx

Eek I just put clue number next to each answer instead of the actual clue. Is this ok or I shall email again? X

I've thought of two items of two different varieties that both exactly fit the clue to number 8.

I've done my best... Have to just hope for the best on the ones where there were a few possible choices (and I mean more than one range, I feel safe on the one/s where the specific range was able to be deduced/abduced).

I feel pretty good about most of my answers; I'm just torn on number 6 as there were two very different products that I worked it down to. I eventually chose the one I did based in the fact that it had its own product page, whereas the other one was a colour choice on a multi-choice main product page, though the second one might in some way fit another part of the clue... The 'Chirp' being capitalised is confusing, too, but I can't seem to factor it into the equation.

Oh well, I've made my selections and I shall just have to wait and see.

Happy hunting! Good luck everyone!

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

It can be any item on the site not just toys.No reviews have been used for clue reference.

You can change an answer at any point before closing if you do change your mind

Ahh, that's a relief. If I have a sudden Sherlock moment, I don't have to slap myself.

what happens if no one gets all 9 exactly?

KitsiKiki, from the sound of it we've been looking at exactly the same 2 items for number six. And we both chose the same one..That was the one that stumped me too.

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Eek I just put clue number next to each answer instead of the actual clue. Is this ok or I shall email again? X

It is ok as it is is numbered , it was just so I knew what clue everyone would be refering to on the answers ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

Sex Squid wrote:

KitsiKiki, from the sound of it we've been looking at exactly the same 2 items for number six. And we both chose the same one..That was the one that stumped me too.

Hehe. Great minds... I hope! ;)

Just gonna email now, I kinda give up on 3, just gonna guess. I can't work out what is the big point of the clue, "Spring" "in your..." or "workout" :/ gonna go with "spring" and "in your" as the main points :/ probs wrong :/

I know it's cheating to ask for a clue, but are any of the items of similar varieties between the clues? I have a definite for clue 9, however my choice for another clue is the same type of toy (not same range), but I assume they are all different types of toys etc??

popk1n, I have no two answers where they are they same 'type', if that helps?

Sex Squid wrote:

popk1n, I have no two answers where they are they same 'type', if that helps?

right then I'll find something else for number 3 :/ I don;t even care about winning now, number 3 is just slowly driving me insane...........

Email sent :) sorry Leanne for including comments on a couple as to why I picked them - i just felt like I had to justify the ones I was unsure of in case you were looking at them like "what possessed her to pick that?!?" and I didn't want to sound like a complete moron haha

think i have them all x

Blueeyes82 wrote:

think i have them all x

YOU ARE A GENIUS

I think I have them all, but unsure about 3 and 6.

I'm stuck on 2, 3 and 6. I don't know how people are so good at this :/ will have to get my easter thinking bonnet on tonight. So much fun :D

Looking foward to go through the clues and working them out. 😀

Ohh I think I just found out the "Chirp" meaning!