Easter Fun Times .... Search to win!

Stuck on number 7. I've got the rest.

Only number 6 to go now, probably have most of them wrong though :/ only a couple I'm confident of the answers x

I've got them all now. It just going be waiting till Tuesday now to see if I've got them all right.

I've sent my answers in. I know I will be kicking myself when I find out the actual answers!

I don't evenknow where to begin! #brainfog

I've entered my now. Sit and wait know till Tuesday. I'm either going to be spot on or a million miles of target from what the toys are meant to be.

This is SO cool!!! 

We are guessing in the office today (today is the LH AU easter party) :-)

It's great to see an Easter puzzle, but I don't think like other people and it's just beyond me I'm afraid. Good luck to all that enter. Will we get to hear who has won?

I think I am over analysing it. I doubt Leanne intended such close dissection and psychological analysis of the placement of each letter and punctuation mark.

One question has me torn between two products. Failure is not an option!

Oh this hilarious. Just reading everybody's comments. My mind is boggled tho but when I get bored later on I might have to give it a go! Ha ha😄

Ok, getting somewhat excited as I just got one. Deff see what the fascination is all about! I shall persevere. 😂

Have you had a look at any of the e-mails yet Leanne? Have you seen anyone yet that has got all the clues right?

I have gone through all the emails so far , and yes we have a 9/9 

I want add though that everyone is doing great and the guesses are brill! 

Oh jeez why didn't they share their answers lol
Well tried my best anyways 😊

Thought I would be rubbish at this but realised I knew number 5...so might give this ago when I have quiet time later xx

Ok cool thanks Leanne. Can't wait to see the answers and how well I did.

Lol that isn't me but I've enjoyed trying!!!

Interesting game but I admit that as someone who knows very little (virtually nothing, really) about male toys and bondage items I can only figure out four or five questions.

Oh nooo I just thought of something that suited better the 3rd clue! I guess we'll see on Tuesday

mamz wrote:

Oh nooo I just thought of something that suited better the 3rd clue! I guess we'll see on Tuesday

Leanne said she accepts changes in one's answers until the deadline.