Eating your own cum

I absolutely love eating my own cum. I have been doing it since I was a teenager. I get so hot thinking about it. It has a taste like nothing else. I just love it

15 Likes

The taste of my precum drives me wild, it seems to get me even more into the moment whilst using my aneros prostate massagers or ridding a dildo. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

If I’m being honest I don’t actually know if there’s a difference, but when I cum from milking my prostate and it runs down my leg I do every time. Other times I cum in my hand from regular masturbation with the intention of eating it but I just can’t bring myself to do it.

8 Likes

Trust me. Just try it. Cum taste nothing like it smells. To me anyway. It’s your juice. I absolutely love eating it. I actually enjoy eating my juice as much as the orgasm. I have been with and talked to many guys with the same response as you. After they cum. They loose the want to try it. Just let yourself go and taste it next time you stroke your hard cock. It really is very delicious and extremely good for you. I hope this message help you to enjoy a special treat that you provide yourself. Just FYI. It’s just as good coming out of another mans penis as well. I promise once you try it ,you will never let another load go to waste. Enjoy

8 Likes

I have only sucked one other guys penis, other than my hubby’s - before I knew Jeff. There was a difference; Jeff’s isn’t as strong tasting. Anyhow, I love the taste! The smell doesn’t quite tell you what it’s gonna taste like. I agree, if you’re gonna beat off, don’t waste it - taste it!

7 Likes

Used to do the same as teenager, simple clean up when masturbating, ha!
Do still try to aim for my own face when naked playing, perch butt on a pillow and lean forward, open wide :wink:

5 Likes

I’ve been tempted but at same time the thought makes me wanna gag :speak_no_evil:

5 Likes

@Kenziboy I will definitely try it next time I do it. I must admit though I do like the taste of it when I’ve had a prostate orgasm

5 Likes

I get turned on thinking about it but then maybe the smell puts me off.

2 Likes

I absolutely love eating my own cum. I really love cleaning my wife up after I came in/on my wife. My wife also thinks is really hot when I clean her up and loves it when I cumkiss her.
I also love it when she cumkisses me after a BJ when came in her mouth.

5 Likes

I’ve been saying I am going to try it for a while but keep backing out at the last minute… any tips on how to follow through with the plan

4 Likes

@paulm
Don’t think, just do it.
What really worked for me is the moment I am not completely done ejeculating/cumming I instantly go clean her up, if I wait a little bit longer I lose the desire.

after doing it a few times it will get easier.

3 Likes

A hot sloppy cum kiss after exploding in her mouth is the best!

6 Likes

I had this problem but found the following two strategies worked.

1. Tell your OH you want to do it but she’ll need to help. Talk about the ways she can make you do it. Ride you then sit on your face or order you to do it. Once I told my wife there was no backing out.

2. I found taking my time helped. Getting my breath back after cumming inside her then working on getting myself turned on again. So having a longer lingering kiss, then sucking on her tits, working slowly down her body. By the time you’re at her pussy you’ll be ready to eat believe me. Especially if she can give some dirty talk.

7 Likes

Same same

Vagina cteampie to mouth though I find great

7 Likes

@jamesansel Yes I totally agree

2 Likes

What got me into eating my own cum, was ejaculating into a shot glass and just saying “to hell with it” down it went, and I haven’t looked back. In fact it’s a regular thing for me now.

9 Likes

Just try it. I hear a lot of guys say that. Trust me. It does not taste like it smells. It’s absolutely delicious. I have been eating my own cum since I was a teen. I love it. That is the only way I will eat a pussy now if it’s filled with cream. I prefer the taste of cock over pussy now. Sweetie just put it in your mouth. After most guys cum they loose that hornyness and don’t do it. So best thing to do is get real horny get fucked up on what you prefer. And go to adult book store with video booth. And suck a couple guys of before you cum. Iv taken straight guys to them. To show them it’s ok. Cock is great. Cum is amazing. Good luck sweetie. I hope you get to enjoy the most amazing thing about having sex or playing with another guy. It’s fucking hot.

5 Likes

The thought of this really turns me on sometimes and I’m all for eating my own cum. Once I’ve cum that thought quickly disappears and I really don’t want to. I do like to taste my pre cum me and the wife will take it off the end of my penis and put our fingers in each others mouths.

8 Likes

A GF a long time ago loved me to lick her out after I’d come in her. I was not keen at first but when I saw what it did to her - get her writhing in delight, I could not refuse. Best thing was that doing so not only got her off for a second time but would help me get fired up - if I carried on long enough - for round two. After a while I didn’t notice the taste, its was all about results.

5 Likes