Eating your own cum

I get soo Horny that I crave to eat my cum, its only once I’ve cum that I lose that urge/that craving the feel a little shameful, no idea why, I do enjoy the taste of my cum, would try someone elses if given the chance as I would still be horny and craving it

6 Likes

This is something that I would like to try, but after I cum inside @FoxyLea87 I lose the urge to go down and clean her up…

4 Likes

I’ve had a taste before but never off or out of my partner. Would love to give it a try. Don’t know how she would feel about it. I’d like to do it once and then maybe have her force me to do it by sitting on my face. Cum kissing after a blowjob would be great too.

2 Likes

Just had my wife snowball me a few days ago. Loved every drop. Going for the creampie cleanup next!

4 Likes

Like many on here I’m all for swallowing my own load until I cum and then I bottle it. I’m thinking I might need someone to help me to follow through with it. Any takers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’ve never tasted my own cum. That said, I’ve considered cumming into my mouth before,
(videos I’ve seen of self-facials make that moment of orgasm seem extra sensuous) as apart of a kink I have with sissification. I’d be open to it, ideally with a mistress.

2 Likes

I’d love for my wife to take on a dominant role and “make” me eat my own. We’ve shared it once and that was really hot

5 Likes

There is another thread on this subject and I searched a bit and can not locate it . As many others have said , seems most love their pre cum and want to try their own cum . Right up until they cum , then lose any desire . It took me years before one day I said DO IT ! I love the sweet taste of my pre cum and when I finally ate my own load it was not as sweet , but tasted pretty good . For over 40 years I had been cleaning up my female associates pussy’s and tits and cum kissing and loved it . And at some point my female girlfriends or wifes started snowballing me , which I loved . I think diet is a big part of taste . When my wife was active , she was a bit greedy and did not like to share . However she loved watching me clean up her cream pie and also loved watching me lick cum off her tanned tits . My advice would be just do it !

2 Likes

I did this for the first time last night during a long sex session, finishing with the wife wanting a facial. This turned me on so much that I was able to then lick it off her face taste it then we kissed for a couple of minutes sharing the cum as she brought herself to orgasm.

7 Likes

Sharing is caring lol. I love sharing my cum with my wife

5 Likes

Finally got to try this at the weekend… Wow!! We both got so turned on by it that we are already looking forward to the next time.

5 Likes

This is a real turn on for my wife and I. I’ve been doing this for years with her and she now knows it’s the only way she gets cleaned up. Very hot and spicy and generally leads to another go shortly.

4 Likes

I love this idea and am currently talking to the wife about it and she is open to the idea I have just got to get myself over the mental block and do it.

4 Likes

I came in my own again this weekend, my wife gets really turned on by it. Next time my wife wants to do it to me while playing with my prostate. Really love the taste of my own cum and feeling it shoot in my mouth and face.

4 Likes

We do this occasionally. Yesterday the wife gave me a bj and i came in her mouth, she then made me take it from her and eat it.

6 Likes

Love it when my wife sits on my face after I have cum inside her and also sometimes eat my cum after solo play!

7 Likes

I am hoping to get the wife to do this for me a big birthday coming up for me so a special present maybe :blush::blush:

3 Likes

Having one if those horny episodes currently.

Pulled over in quiet layby and pulled myself until i came all over my pants which were by this time just below my knees…

I then had to take shorts and pants off, put my wetted pants in glove box and pull shorts back on… all this time you worry someone might appear out of the wilderness and look in and wonder what im doing lol.

So i went to do the shopping chore i needed to do then after reading this thread it spurred me into wanting to eat the cum out of pants …

I got them out of glove box to go for it but it had all soaked in :frowning: a few licks a got a taste but not what i wanted lol.

Will have another try and not leave pants too long next next lol.

3 Likes

This is a occasional treat for us too

2 Likes

if like me you are a bi guy then when you are giving another fella a blow job you let him cum in your mouth its the same thing mmm lovely

7 Likes