Eating your own cum

I have done this a couple of times now I love it it turns us on so much

1 Like

Devouring a cream pie is what I prefer.

5 Likes

Tried it a couple of times. First time it made me rush to the toilet and spit out in disgust. Seconnd time i was so horny i swallowed the lot. Love drinking pre cum thoughā€¦

5 Likes

Yep, early in our relationship Mrs W went down on me, then when I came she held a lot of it in her mouth, then came up, kissed me and flooded both our mouths with the mixtureā€¦ at first I was surprised but got to enjoy it. Not done every time, but when she does, it is hot ā€¦

8 Likes

I have enjoyed cumming over a dildo and licking it clean

2 Likes

That sounds hot

2 Likes

Love it. Eat my own cum all the time. Either by cleaning my wife up after PIV, sharing a kiss after a bj or wife just feeding me my pre-cum as she milks me. Total turn on for both of us.

6 Likes

I always eat my cum unless my wife does. I love the stuff and especially my pre cum. Itā€™s so sweet!

We do it regularly itā€™s usually either me licking it off her pussy or her emptying a condom in my mouth

1 Like

This is something I revisit from time to time. Earlier tonight I spent some solo time eating my precum and absolutely loved it, couldnā€™t get enough of it. I cum into a glass and although I swallowed I didnā€™t enjoy it.

1 Like

Cannot stand cum but my husband is happy to drink his - I often milk him during spanking sessions and collect the cum in a small wine glass and after he cums I feed him his jizz he loves it and licks the glass clean - I then spank him more fit being a naughty boyā€¦

For me the texture is bad - however pre cum is quite nice

I have never had him clean up after shooting his load in my bum - may get him to do that as well

8 Likes

Like @batjamboree neither of us likes the texture of cum, but enjoy pre-cum.

Couldnā€™t drink cum from a glass ā€˜coldā€™ though - or at least weā€™d both have to be very drunk first!

4 Likes

I enjoy my own cream pie as Iā€™ve mentioned before and a cum kiss too but I came all over her face ā€¦ā€¦ like everywhere :joy: and didnā€™t realise as I thought she had taken most in her mouth, I went in for a snog ā€¦. Needless to say I got a mouth full and covered too! Was weird as I tasted really sweet! Just need to find out what I had eaten now and weā€™re set for some interesting times :joy::grin:

5 Likes

Did this again on our dirty weekend away
Wife was riding me reverse cowgirl and made me cum inside her
I was so focused on wanting to make her cum, I said to her sit on my face soon after my creampie
Really not that bad, especially know that she now gets so turned on me doing it to her

6 Likes

My wife too loves a ā€œFrench Maidā€ clean up.Another of her favourites is to make me masturbate over one of her realistic dildoes and then clean ā€œhimā€ up too as she uses her biggest vibro on herself whilst telling me to ā€œmake him cum in your mouth you cocksucking slutā€.Scenarios in my younger days i would have found almost impossible.Now i find it impossible not to have these kinks in the bedroom on a regular basis.Happy eating everyone

5 Likes

I always think about it but once i have come into my hand i go to lick it all up but at the last moment i decide not to. I want to try it and must push myself to next time i mastubate

1 Like

Love eating a freah creampie from my partnerā€™s ass or vagina. I get so excited about sticking my tongue in and eating that I often dont think about the taste

3 Likes

I much prefer to lick it either from her pussy or body, and then kiss her.
Actually just eating it from her, without kissing always makes me feel a little shy/nervous laughter.

3 Likes

@analvirgin as soon as the first shot is in your hand just go for it and lick it off. If you hesitate youā€™ll back out. Iā€™ve done this a few times now and it worked for me.

6 Likes

I posted way above . I am old and had been just like you way too long . Finally said to myself , just do it . If my wife becomes active again , I want her to jack me off and feed my fresh load to me . As in many cum eaters , I just wish the volume of pre cum was way greater . Just remember the line from the old song " How do you expect to get any pudding if you donā€™t beat your meat !" Sorry , that popped in my head years ago and it alway comes back .

1 Like