Embarrassing moments

As the title says, has anyone had an embarrassing moment in sex?
I will go first, me and my boyfriend at the time was having some fun and he decided to go down on me, all was going great and then it happened... I farted. In his face! It sounded like a fog horn.
My then boyfriend just looked up at me all wide eyed and asked in an inquisitive tone 'do you have gas today?'
Oh the shame :( I just wanted the ground to swallow me up. It basically killed the mood for both of us and I am now left with an irrational fear of farting in oral sex.
Surely I can't be the only one who has done something embarrassing? (I hope).

When I queefed for the first time, so embarrassing then when I first with my bf we was going hard at it not only did I tear a bit n bled but I cut my finger too could it get anymore worse. Although once during sex my bf got his leg n foot stuck down the side of the car seat we had to stop and try release it lol x

I had bent my girlfriend over whilst we were out on a walk one day, i was getting very close to orgasm as my cock slipped out and pointed up as i went to thrust, i came on my own face.... not good!

bent over on couch me going from the back nice and hard pvc sheet i was standing on slipped on carpet and i ended up on the floor. Not so much embarassing but what a laugh

When oh and I first started going out we both lived at our respective homes. He came round mine one day when my parents were out and things got very heated in the lounge - he ended up naked. We dissappeared upstairs to finsh what we'd started but forgot to take his clothes with us - my parents came home to find all his clothes piled on the table and when we'd finnished I had to go down and fetch them ! Wouldn't bother me now but was mortifing at the time . . . . .

Oh my goodness... a few of my highlight reels of laughable moments and yes I love to laugh becasue sex is fun.

Can't count the number of times I have hit a partner with an elblow in the heat of the moment, once resulting in a split lip.

Walking out to dinner in a dress and skimy thong and having my We Vibe II slip out so much I had shorten my steps for fear it as gonna hit the ground.

Giving a lapdance to my partner and stepping on thier foot with my high heels... not funny at the time but can laugh now that he's not in pain.

A strip tease gone wrong with I couldn't get the cuff buttoms undone to slip his dress shirt off.

sassykitten;) wrote:

When I queefed for the first time, so embarrassing then when I first with my bf we was going hard at it not only did I tear a bit n bled but I cut my finger too could it get anymore worse. Although once during sex my bf got his leg n foot stuck down the side of the car seat we had to stop and try release it lol x

Lol i love that about him getting his foot stuck.

Hop wrote:

I had bent my girlfriend over whilst we were out on a walk one day, i was getting very close to orgasm as my cock slipped out and pointed up as i went to thrust, i came on my own face.... not good!

Now that something new to getting a facial lol

I was in my teens on a huge extended family holiday, my boyfriend and I were allowed to share a bedroom with bunk beds, (in a caravan/trailer) my aunt walked in on us having sex, the only thing she managed to say to us is "that's enough now you to some on us want some sleep" lol

Littlestars wrote:

I was in my teens on a huge extended family holiday, my boyfriend and I were allowed to share a bedroom with bunk beds, (in a caravan/trailer) my aunt walked in on us having sex, the only thing she managed to say to us is "that's enough now you to some on us want some sleep" lol

i feel like you were rocking the caravan and she deliberately walked in on you to tell you to stop.... even more embaressing lol

When I was having problems with my sex drive I was still trying to have sex with my fiance as much as I could make myself (I just really hated sex for some reason), which meant I couldn't really get wet properly. So one time, when I wasn't really all that wet, we started to have sex. He complained that it was hurting him and as he was pulling out, his "banjo string" snapped. Blood all over the bed, he ran to the toilet, proceeded to throw up, and then held his penis over the sink until it stopped bleeding. We live with his mum. I had to go and get her to help us. Pretty damn embarrassing for all parties involved.

Mine is similar to OP, I was getting face fucked first thing in the morning. And I hipped and darted dead loud.... he didn't say anything just took his dick out my mouth and laid down beside me...

I've had more than my fair share of embarassing bum fun moments... The guy I'm seeing knows how much farting after anal embarasses me so he intentionally makes it worse by trapping more air in (I think it's done by repeatedly fully removing the penis and reinserting it, but don't quote me!). One time after anal he was rimming me and I farted in his face. Rather than getting super embarassed I just said, "I'm not even sorry. You brought that on yourself!" ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Friday13 wrote:

I've had more than my fair share of embarassing bum fun moments... The guy I'm seeing knows how much farting after anal embarasses me so he intentionally makes it worse by trapping more air in (I think it's done by repeatedly fully removing the penis and reinserting it, but don't quote me!). One time after anal he was rimming me and I farted in his face. Rather than getting super embarassed I just said, "I'm not even sorry. You brought that on yourself!" ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

You sound like one sassy lady haha :)

Headbutting is (shamefully) a regular occurance with my partner and I haha

^It's all the crazy sex, I swear! Getting more comfortable with my sexuality has helped with my confidence in all areas of my life. I

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Headbutting is (shamefully) a regular occurance with my partner and I haha

Dare I ask how you headbutt each other?!

I don't know why but your post reminded me of the time I got a carpet burn on my forehead. Perhaps I should start a silliest sex injuries thread.

My boyfriend was giving me oral the other day, and I queefed! Mortifying isn't the right word! We just tend to ignore it and carry on though, he's said he doesn't mind it anyway. We can laugh about sex together when he slips on the bed and nearly falls over, or when he goes to kiss me and gets my eyebrow instead or something. We make fun of it, cause if you can't, then you're both doomed. Queefing though, that really embarrasses me! Doesn't bother him though...

^It's definitely good to be able to laugh things off ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I don't know if it would help with your embarrassment but maybe try remind yourself that it is just air. It's not really a fart since there are no waste gases.

So this morning my new glass butt plug and set of jiggle balls arrived :) After lunch I had to do the grocery shopping so thought I'd give them a try. Inserted both and off I went. Actually got as far as the car park at the supermarket, along several bumpy roads and was ludicrously turned on. Didn't quite know what to do - masturbating in the car was out of the question - loads of people everywhere. Got my trolley and thought I'd see how long I could stand it before a trip to the ladies was required for some, errr, relief ! A couple of isles later and it was getting so bad that I didn't think I'd be able to hold on so set off walking very carefully towards the Loo's. And then it happened !!!! A chap barged into me with his trolley and the butt plug jolted along with jiggle balls and I gripped the trolley for all I was worth and orgasmed ! Right there in front of this guy whilst he was apologising. He said very loudly, this poor lady is shaking all over, I think she's going to feint - can someone get her a chair and some water ! The chair arrived very promptly and I sat there shaking and gasping. After a few minutes I managed to convince everyone I was fine and made my escape - I now have no groceries !

Looking back I guessed I should have perhaps tried the jiggle balls and butt plug at different times instead of together - lesson learned !

1 Like