Embarrassing moments

Was just sitting with my parents, about to show them photos of our new house on iCloud. I'd made sure I deleted naughty pics on my phone, but when I opened up iCloud on my PC it immediately showed all these photos of me in lingerie because it hasn't refreshed! Aaaah I literally felt fire in my cheeks it was awful...

Oh no Boo ! Hope your parents are of an 'understanding' nature ;) lol x

Boogaloo wrote:

Was just sitting with my parents, about to show them photos of our new house on iCloud. I'd made sure I deleted naughty pics on my phone, but when I opened up iCloud on my PC it immediately showed all these photos of me in lingerie because it hasn't refreshed! Aaaah I literally felt fire in my cheeks it was awful...

Isn't technology wonderful !!

I went out for my birthday last year with my best guy mate and girl mate, we all ended up back at his absolutely wankered. I'd spoken to him during the week because I was having problems getting myself off and he'd agreed to 'help me out'. During the night he said do you fancy some healing now? The idea was tempting and felt a bit naughty with her asleep next to us so I thought fuck yeah, half way through, I stopped and said it's a fucking shame she's asleep, I've been fantasising about a threesome with her for years and with her eyes still closed she said you can fuck right off I've been trying to sleep here for ages whilst you've both been at it like rabbits. My guy mate was pissing his sides and I was like ohhhhh burn.

1 Like

On my knees straddling my ex's chest wanking over her face just as I cum her mum
Walked through the door that was the last time we were invited over for the weekend haha

A long while back... I was doing the deed with my ex on a sofa in his room in front of one of them big ass windows. .. when I was bending over the sofa onto the window sill . I looked up whilst being plowed I notice all of his friends are just outside the garden on the "back field" clapping and cheering just as i orgasm...

1 Like

At a party in a posh apartment building. Met a girl, one thing led to another and decided to look for some quiet space. Elevator entered my mind. Plus it was fully mirrored. Our only worry was that somebody would call for the elevator. Anyhow in the midst of our passion the elevator indeed was called. Nothing worse than being halfway through when having to quickly try and make yourself look decent. Anyhow turns out that this posh apartment block has security cameras fitted in the elevator. The security guards seemed to enjoy telling us that. Anyhow it didn't dampen our spirits. Late night hotel booking and off we popped. Somewhere on the tinterweb there may be a video of the whole thing 🙀

I once tried to flip my leg over an exs head and kicked him in the side of the face by mistake I felt so bad.

One time I was having awesome play when my girlfriend at the times mother walked in. (She didn't know her daughter was a lesbian) my girlfriend pushed my face away from her crotch, kind of wrestling style gripped me with her legs and threw me off the side of the bed. Dragging the sheets onto the floor with me. I banged my head on the bedside drawer a lamp fell on me and my girlfriend was in her bed totally naked with a wet patch on the bed near her bum and a face of total shock her mum looked... closed her eyes tight and shouted "for fuck sake *insert name* will you shave your fucking bush" I was in agony on the floor laughing and crying at the same time.

1 Like

I am crippled laughing at these! :L x

Ink and Kink wrote:

One time I was having awesome play when my girlfriend at the times mother walked in. (She didn't know her daughter was a lesbian) my girlfriend pushed my face away from her crotch, kind of wrestling style gripped me with her legs and threw me off the side of the bed. Dragging the sheets onto the floor with me. I banged my head on the bedside drawer a lamp fell on me and my girlfriend was in her bed totally naked with a wet patch on the bed near her bum and a face of total shock her mum looked... closed her eyes tight and shouted "for fuck sake *insert name* will you shave your fucking bush" I was in agony on the floor laughing and crying at the same time.

OMFG I can't stop laughing. Thank you.

called out the wrong name in the throws of passion......

work supplys me with a car but out of hours and holidays its mine to use as a personal car. i also have to have one of these dash cams that is always recording onto a big sd card looping over oldest recordings once its full unless the G sensor is enabled ie if u get hit or crash ect then it creats a locked recording of the last 5 min and next 15 that never gets looped over. well i was out with ex gf one night and we met up with guy she had been chatting to about having a bit of fun with all 3 of us so we pick him up park up and she wants to video us but the phones we had were not sitting right to film everything so she grabbed the dash cam turning it inside the car and said we can copy the recording off sd card and wipe it later.

what i didnt know is the g sensor didnt only lock the recordings it had been setup to upload to the office as soon as the g sensor locked video had finished the recording not only lock the file on the sd card. well turns out grabbing the cam and turning it created the same amount of g force as getting into a crash so 15min of me sucking him off as he had his hands over my naked ex gf instantly got uploaded to the office without me even knowing. the phone call the next day from a girl at the office must have been as embarasing for her as it was for me to get

I absolutely love these stories! omg so funny! I have a few

So the first random sex i had was a bit of a weird one.... met this random guy and he was quite cute, I wasnt out drinking or anything like that it was during the day. long story short I dont know if it was the fact that he was a random guy i didnt know or maybe it was the fact i didnt like condoms but i fucked his ass for ages and just couldn't cum.... he came three times and was like "my god do you ever stop", i was sweating and exhausted by this stage I literally couldnt carry on I was too tired, so I faked cumming, hid the condom and made a quick retreat.... enjoyable experience but omg i never thought id ever have to FAKE IT.

One time i was giving a bj and threw up everywhere, learnt not to give head on a full stomach, good lesson well learnt.

My ex bf and I had health checks and never wore condoms, he would be in my ass more often than i would be in his. well one day we had some amazing sex and he came inside my ass and we layed there cuddling him still in me.... I cant remember the comment he made but it was hilarious, I laughed so hard I farted, his cum splattered all of his mid region, he was covered..... he was totally stunned by it, his fault for making me laugh at the wrong moment.

We were tidying the garden and I came across a Bamboo Cane, O'H was bent over at the time, so I gave him a quick, gentle, playful whack across his arse!!! Unlike me he doesn't really enjoy having his arse spanked!! He turned to me and said "You will pay for that!!!" He took the cane, bent me over the table, pulled my dress up and had given me 4 whacks across the arse when we heard a voice say "Bet that hurts!!!" Neighbour a couple of doors down behind us (only one that could possibly see) was having a good look out of window!!! Not put off O/H said "Not as much as the next ones will!!" promptly pulled my knickers down and gave me another two whacks on my bare arse with said neighbour still watching!!!

I have two... on one occasion i was banging my girlfriend on her parents lounge floor, she assured me she'd locked the front door, we didn't hear her brother use his key to get in. He opened lounge door too see my lilly white ass bobbing up and down on his sister. On another occasion i was banging her when the family Rottweiler decided to poke his cold wet slobbery muzzle between my cheeks! That was more of a shock than embareassment!

these are so very funny![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

Bexy wrote:

Me and my ex bf stayed at my sister’s house one new year. We’d been out all dressed up and got back in the early hours but were too drunk to do anything and so crashed out asleep. In the morning and having the hangover horn, I thought I’d wake him with a BJ. He obviously woke and got the horn as he soon pulled my thong to the side and started fingering me. This soon progressed to a finger in my bum and his thumb inside me (“like a bowling ball” in his words). My bum was facing the door and I think my sister was pretty shocked to find her little sister sucking on her bf’s cock and being given DP as she brought two cups of tea in. Serves her right for not knocking!

Lol! "One lump or.two!?!?!"

I don’t have many thank goodness lol My first one, me and my partner we’re having very vigorous and rough sex in missionary position and I was unaware I had wet the mattress through as I was so wet. Luckily my partner didn’t care, he’s put a towel under me so I wasn’t laying in a wet patch and he just ended up pounding me harder LOL! Second one was recently, we were in spooning position and I was just about to orgasm so partner sped up and went deeper into me, as I was coming, I accidentally elbowed him in the nose... oops lol

Went on our first hols as bf/ogf, surprised her with a bed of Rose's had her walk in blindfolded, laid her on the bed. Kissing down her body and between her legs and she told me she forgot to take her pill.