Embarrassment is...

...your aged parents popping over for a cup of tea when you've clean forgotten the box for your new vibrating dildo (with photo) is on top of the recycling box in the kitchen. Seriously. ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Oops! Did they notice?

I don't know how they could have missed it! But, they didn't say or do anything that indicated they had so maybe I got away with it, but then again they're too old school to acknowledge it! My mum has found stuff before (when I lived at home) but oh my god, my DAD. That really is bad!

Anyway, box will be going on the fire tonight! Knowing my luck if i put it in the bin the neighbours, milkman and postie will see it!

anyone else want to make me feel better by sharing any similar cringey moments?

One thing I've noticed is parents see everything and say nowt 😂

Fozzbear wrote:

Yes that is definitely what my mum is like!

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Fozzbear wrote:

Yes that is definitely what my mum is like!

They know I get stuff from here I'm sure of it cus whenever I get a box delivered they never ask what it is, however if it's an Amazon thing they do so 😂

Never been caught in the act or with toys out at home, so feeling lucky there. Had my other half's housemates walk in when I've been cleaning toys in my underwear though.. Luckily they kept eye contact with me and left promptly after saying what they had come up for lol.

I used to keep my toys in a suitcase. When my other half's mum was babysitting she was wondering why the door wouldn't shut. Behind it was the overflowing suitcase wide open! Dildos, butt plugs, handcuffs, paddles, anal beads etc. She just saw everything.. I was horrified x

Oh wow - I can imagine that must have been a worrying moment for you! Just remember how good it feels when you use it, and forget about if they may have or may not have seen it. As Fozzbear says - parents see everything and dont say anything (hopefully in most cases).

Our toy collection is ever growing, and i'm constantly nervous about things lying around. Specially when people stay over! Think we need a sex toy safe or something! Touch wood, no incidents yet. But plently of surprise visits, where one of us is running upstairs to hide any goodies used the night before :)

Seriously don't sweat it, just laugh it off :)

Unfortunately apparently parents in law do! Mine told my partner what she had found behind the door and he told her it was all mine :O

Kaza that is hilarious! Same happened to me years ago but with my sister and brother in law who just let themselves in - that was the last time they did that!!

Mr N, I hope I can focus on that next time I'm using it, and not think about their faces! Hahah!

Oh gosh these stories are funny! Luckily I haven't had any cringey moments yet really. My mum has found my big pink rabbit and jokingly raised it in a conversation I just brushed it off and said well "a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do". I've found my parents collection and they don't know it haha. Nothing too grim!

I had to chase a lingere box down the street for recyling.. in future I'm going to be bad and let it blow away. Now all my neighbours know I like dreamgirl lingerie hahaha

I have mentioned this before but this left my now Mrs rather red faced.

This was before we got our own house and my parents had cancelled a night away for a Darts tournament held in Blackpool.

Expecting my parents being away and mobile phones were the size of house bricks ,thee was no way I could tell her that our night of passion was off.

Anyway she turned up at the front door in her usual trench coat and my dad answered the door as I was engaged on the phone talking to one of my friends.

My dad let her in and she reluctantly entered and offered to take her coat for which she declined.and went very red.,My dad went away laughing as he sensed she hadn't much on underneath.Hecwas right!

To save her embarrassment we made a hasty retreat to the local pub.I asked why she had gone all red and she told me that she only had lingerie on underneath her coat and understandably refused to take it off.

mysteron wrote:

I have mentioned this before but this left my now Mrs rather red faced.

This was before we got our own house and my parents had cancelled a night away for a Darts tournament held in Blackpool.

Expecting my parents being away and mobile phones were the size of house bricks ,thee was no way I could tell her that our night of passion was off.

Anyway she turned up at the front door in her usual trench coat and my dad answered the door as I was engaged on the phone talking to one of my friends.

My dad let her in and she reluctantly entered and offered to take her coat for which she declined.and went very red.,My dad went away laughing as he sensed she hadn't much on underneath.Hecwas right!

To save her embarrassment we made a hasty retreat to the local pub.I asked why she had gone all red and she told me that she only had lingerie on underneath her coat and understandably refused to take it off.

Hahahahahaha!!

I was embarrassed a couple years ago when my wife and I finally got our home ready for guests. We decided to throw a small gathering for her friends. It was more of a ladies night while I and the other OHs went out. My wife had gone to work that day early so I was I charge of setting stuff up but I didn't realize she had told her best friend to go help me. And gave her a key.
When I'm alone at home I tend to walk naked around the house after showers.

Easy to know where it's going.

I think her friends must of thought no one was home because I was in the shower in our bedroom. I heard the doorbell but thought it was the mail manor something so I didn't bother. I get out of the shower dry off and decide to walk nude to the leave my dirty clothes in the wash. I heard rustling I the kitchen but thought it was my wife. So I go through the living room and to the garage and leave my clothes I then decide it would be funny to scare my wife and jump out naked through the doorway.

So I did. :)

As soon as I saw another women's face I apologized and ran to my room to garb some shorts and shirt

The expression on her face was priceless. Came back to her laughing and telling me that I better had thought she was my wife. Lol

She continued to do what she was doing but would randomly laugh. I ended up leaving. My wife and I talked about it to which she cracked up about but to this day she won't tell me what her friend told her :)

Opening my suitcase on travel and the damn TSA inspection card is inside the storage bag next to my rabbit, which was already inside a plastic store bag. I guess its hard to be embrassed when I didn't see them all looking at my stuff but more so cringworthy.

My daughter asked me the other day why my undies don't have a middle... she found a pair of crotchless that my idiot PH but in her basket by "mistake". I told her the washer must have ripped a hole in them.

After a long sesh with lots of different toys, I began the task of taking them all to the bathroom to clean them, I had various dildos hanging out of my dressing gown pockets, a tiny butplug on the sink and a steel wand in my hand when my mum walked in and started chatting to me, I just continued the conversation, all whilst holding the steel wand. I didnt mention it and she didnt accknowledge it. To be honest I really wasn't THAT embaressed, what was worse is that I left them on the side in the bathroom to drain and my nan let herself in to check on my cat whilst I was at work. Shes a born again christian, and I know she saw because she had neatly re-folded the towels on my raidiator! :L

Echo32B wrote:

After a long sesh with lots of different toys, I began the task of taking them all to the bathroom to clean them, I had various dildos hanging out of my dressing gown pockets, a tiny butplug on the sink and a steel wand in my hand when my mum walked in and started chatting to me, I just continued the conversation, all whilst holding the steel wand. I didnt mention it and she didnt accknowledge it. To be honest I really wasn't THAT embaressed, what was worse is that I left them on the side in the bathroom to drain and my nan let herself in to check on my cat whilst I was at work. Shes a born again christian, and I know she saw because she had neatly re-folded the towels on my raidiator! :L

Bless your nan, she sounds sweet xx

BumblebeeBuzzed wrote:

Echo32B wrote:

Bless your nan, she sounds sweet xx

Shes the kindest woman on the planet, but I'm pretty sure the illsuion she had of me being sweet and innocent has been shattered. :L

My sister found my stash while looking for socks when house sitting! TBH I wasn't that embarrassed as she's much naughtier than me 😂