Enjoying giving blow jobs

Are there other people in the world who really enjoy blow jobs? I seem to be the odd 1 out in my friend group but im sure I can’t be the only one.
I mean I could do it for hours type of enjoyment :woman_shrugging::rofl:.
I don’t know what it is about them but its just :fire:

10 Likes

A million % yes :raised_hands:

I could spend all day going down on my hubby :drooling_face:
I can even orgasm myself giving him a blowjob. I love doing it, the taste of him, the smell of him his pheromones. I especially love the taste when he finishes in my mouth.

When I first started I gag quite a bit deep throating him. But now, where he has one practically every day, I very rarely gag now. And if he finished while deep throated I would gag, but now I can do it with no problems.
So practise does make perfect.

15 Likes

A former lover of mine loved giving blow jobs. She loved the feeling of power and control that it gave her to have a man begging her not to stop etc.

5 Likes

My wife loves giving blow jobs. One consistent sex act that occurs every time

7 Likes

I normally don’t enjoy it, but if I’m already very turned on, then I like having something in my mouth, and I enjoy it, at least for a little while. But I have a friend who told me she always really enjoys it, and it’s one of her favorite things to do.

4 Likes

Oral it’s for both to enjoy and if not then why do it what’s the point if your not enjoying doing it for your partner then talk to them and do something that gives you both satisfaction :+1: @Queendom

3 Likes

I love helping a wife/gf give a blow job whilst playing in a 3some.

2 Likes

Depends on the winkie for me as once met a guy who had a most beautifully attractive willy and I couldn’t stop sucking it :see_no_evil: but never have I come across anything quite like it since

6 Likes

Wife dearly loves to give me oral. It’s quite rare for me to cum from it, but nothing seems to get her wetter faster than going down, especially if I’m being a little forceful about it. Definitely her favorite type of foreplay.

3 Likes

Over the last year, I’ve really started to enjoy giving BJs to my husband. Prior to this I didn’t, and would only really offer to do it for a short time and didn’t get turned on from it. Now I can’t seem to get enough. I love the control element :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

I absolutely love it - its such a turn on for me! I can go for ages and ages! I love to test myself, how far I go and for how long! The look on his face when I go all the way, priceless! …xx

4 Likes

Well if I could suck myself off without almost breaking my neck I’d never get anything done. :joy_cat:

1 Like

The luck of animals that can do that! :smile: the closest I’ve ever managed to get to sucking mine was the tip of my tongue touching the tip of my foreskin haha :joy:

2 Likes

I could just reach the end of my glans but it was more frustrating than enjoyable. :pouting_cat:

1 Like

Many of the female partners I have had enjoyed giving me a blowjob , but not crazy amount . One particular lady must have really loved the taste and scent of our mixed love juices . After me coming in her as soon as I withdrew my cock she would be starting another blow job . My god , you know how sensitive your cock is right after ejaculation ? Wow , having her tongue lips and her teeth working my quickly re hardening cock was a cross between pleasure and insanity . Of course followed up by deep kissing and a little snowballing . She did leave me with fond memories .

4 Likes

It’s something I really enjoyed doing for my ex and he really enjoyed it too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Loved the taste of him and knowing that it was driving him wild turned me on massively, it was a big part of our sex life.

7 Likes

Haha yes! Maybe some yoga would help bendy up a bit

2 Likes

I absolutely love it! It’s such a turn on and feels amazing to watch the guy enjoy it.
My ex had the most beautiful cock and tasted so good, I could never get enough of it!

3 Likes

@AJSTAR @Serpentwand so glad I can’t give myself a blow job, I’d never get anything done!!:joy:

Hahaha!!! I reckon many would relate to that :joy_cat:

2 Likes