Enjoying giving blow jobs

I love it! I feel so powerful and in control of him when I’m doing it. But sometimes I want him to take control over me

3 Likes

Yes, with the right partner….I find it way more intimate than sex.
I’ve had partners that I’ve never done it too, but my current partner & I fights over who gets to to it first! :joy:
I absolutely love giving him blowjobs, the biggest turn on for me, is knowing that you’re turning someone else on……the moaning leading up to up, the smile on his face….I could do it all day every day!

2 Likes

I want my wife to be the one in control. It’s a big turnon when I know that she’s enjoying it as much as I am. Love to see her just take control of the whole blowjob. She knows my weak point and just keeps on doing the same thing over and over until she decides when i can cum all over her throat

1 Like

:raising_hand_woman:t3: me too!

I love the feeling of a dick in my mouth :sweat_smile: it actually makes me wet. My boyfriend pushed me down to fuck my face the other day and I was soaking wet after (yes, considering my other post about food supplements for wetter pussy, as I’ve tried to say, I do get wet lol I just want it to happen a bit easier :rofl:)

I’ve always enjoyed it. It’s a power trip for me as well, do really feel how good I can make it feel for someone else.

4 Likes

From a bi guy point of view, I do love having a cock in my mouth. To the point of being face fucked.

2 Likes

I agree I think alot of women have trauma from agressive head pushing behaviour from their younger years and that puts them off? I have an unhealthy obsession with my partners cock. If it wasn’t for my TMJ disorder which ironically I have from sucking dick (disclocated jaw…ouch!!) I would do it all the time. I have Botox in my jaw just so I can blow him, so I take the art of the BJ pretty seriously :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I think I’ve been very lucky with previous partners even when I was younger. They all just seemed really happy to get a BJ they never did anything untoward when I was performing it lol

2 Likes

I enjoy that it is something my husband and I do together that our other partners aren’t into. I usually do it squatting while he’s standing, because I get aroused enough I usually make a mess. Once I swallow…my turn.

1 Like

I enjoy giving my OH a good BJ I love the taste of him and yes always swollow
But must admit enjoy giving in the 69 position better
He can give me oral any day of the week :sweat_drops:

3 Likes

I am lucky that my OH loves giving a BJ, and also enjoys me going down too.
Nothing better than a bj. :heart:

1 Like

My GF gets off on giving me blowjobs as much or more than I love going down on a woman’s pussy.

We’ve talked about it a lot. We both love the feel of each respective act, the power and the submission, the control factor that comes with each of us being told we are the best at what we do.

Just her with fellatio and cunnilingus for me.

The only thing better than meeting your equal in “desire to please.”

Is her doing her thing while I do my thing on another woman. Thankfully. She’s Bi and totally open and has performed this multiple times while I did my thing with another woman.

She’s literally my soulmate after more women than anyone would believe so I’m not even going to bother stating the “last time I kept count,” or how many years ago I stopped counting at what hundredth number.

We both know we are utterly blessed to have found each other, and the only contention is when “who does what to whom first,” occurs in a conversation about anything in the bedroom.

We both will literally argue over which of us is going down on the other until I finally have to remind her I’m bigger than she is (said playfully for clarity), or she reminds me that her lips are heaven because she randomly pulls my pants off and I’m helpless to say no.

Somewhat ironically I used to have to give a “heads up” statement to any past person who tried. “It’s not you, it’s me. It’s almost impossible to make me cum from a BJ.”

I never really wanted to receive or “give someone that power over me.” Until her.

And. Yes. To be clear. That stems from an older female family member doing that to me when I was very very little growing up. The worst part was she was objectively “hot” in anyone’s book.

Took me finding the right person with the right mentality to snap me out of that mindset some 30 years later.

I’m just glad I finally found her.