Erotic Asphyxiation

i could never be strangled or do the strangling no way ho say besides the thought of life in prison or dead no no no

Me and my partner actaully do this often, we have a very BDSM lifestyle and i would openly discuss it if anyone is intressted, to answer Miss-Nomer's question I love the feeling of not being in control knowing that my life is in my partners hands, it buils our trust and gives me a helpless feel which I love and is a major part of our sex lives.

My hubby and I have tried it, and it's really intense. However, happycamper is right. It's important to know what to do in case something goes wrong. He loves doing it, but he says it makes him nervous because he sometimes worries that he might get too carried away. So far we haven't had a problem, and we can communicate to each other when it's too much.

i like to hav a guys hand around my neck. i like to b submissive in bed for the most part, and i want my man to feel like he owns me that he cud do anything wiv me. i dont like any pressure on the neck tho jus hands been wrapped around my neck is enuff pleasure for me.

I can see the appeal & can sort of imagine the rush, but crikey it's a craps shoot to see if you are coming back. Be it a and, belt or a plastic bag.... if you mis judge it you're proper fucked!

Also how the hell do you explain the bruises from the garrote?

Stick with the poppers ifyou want a buzz as you pop your cork!

There is a significant difference between putting hands on somebody's throat, limiting or restricting air intake, and stopping air intake completely.

My partner and I really enjoy having my hands on his throat during erotic moments. I press the flat of my hand on his larynx, and he presses his throat into my hand, but his air intake is not restricted in any way. We feel that it's an exchange of profound trust, him yielding completely to me, and me taking control of him. It's amazing how much force I can exert without it affecting his air flow.

It always, and I mean always, gets me from 0-60 in nothing flat! ;)

I'd much rather do that than unmonitored drug use. But then, I'm careful and inform myself as completely as I can about his anatomy and what I can safely do with it.

lol i dont think i could trust anyone enough to basically strangle me

i tend to get all breathless ( in a good way) anyway

Don't ever do this on your own, with a noose or whatever, very dangerous and always embarrasing for the relatives at the coroner 's inquest.

I'd type it all out, but essentially, what Lubyanka said. :)

*high fives LivingFire*

Quick question.

Does the following sound safe to you?

Pupils dilate,

arteries constrict,

core temperature rises,

heart races,

blood pressure sky rockets,

respiration becomes rapid

Lung capacity gets shallow,

The brain fires bursts of electrical impulses from nowhere to nowhere,

Secretions spit out of every gland,

The muscles tense and spasm like you're lifting three times your body weight.

Does this sound like a healthy activity I am describing here?

This is the physical process we go through during Regular sex.

Everything can be described as dangerous if you analyse it enough.

I have to admit I am very surprised in the responses here, not at the over riding safety concerns but by the sheer number of people this freaks out.

In my trail of thirty roughly women, every one of them has enjoyed this type of experience, some of whom take it a lot further then I would have thought.

None of them wanted to to be knocked out, but the intensity is what they craved.

From a martial arts point of view there are ways to render some one unconcious in as quick as eight seconds, and thats nothing to do with the air being blocked off, it's the main blood vessel to the brain causing the majority of the effect. Which is extremely dangerous.

As for the airway, it takes a relatively long time to get any severe damage to the brain when restricting the airflow alone. If someone did accidentally go that far I would say almost without doubt that there was drugs involved. And or one or both parties were seruiously in need of counciling.

You can exert a very large amount of force to the surrounding neck areas without reducing blow flow or air flow, this is considerably safer, as you get the dominant/submissive feeling without the majority of risk.

However

If you don't trust your partner with your life don't do it.

If you don't have an up to date frist aid basics at least course, don't do it.

If your worried you will do too much damage, don't do it.

There are mutually safer ways of doing this, the pillow example above is one.

Holding your own breath is another

Buddy breathing (the first time I have heard this called by such a name) is another

Another is letting your partner lean into your hands.

And others.

sin ner wrote:

From a martial arts point of view there are ways to render some one unconcious in as quick as eight seconds, and thats nothing to do with the air being blocked off, it's the main blood vessel to the brain causing the majority of the effect. Which is extremely dangerous.

I take it this isn't a couple of pool balls in a sock, is it?

No, I am mainly refering to field russian military methods, besides sticking two pool balls in a sock just doesn't have the right feel to it, One is the way to go.

lol

I definately could not do this, due to past experiences in my life it would bring back too many memories for me. I don't see the appeal in it but each to your own, if we all were the same it would be a very boring place to live!

xxx

Reminds me of a time when i was kissing my then girlfriend. She pinced my nose closed and then blew into my mouth. Lungs inflated and there was no way for me to exhale due to my nose being shut and mouth occupied.I had to pull back and gasp for air. It wasnt fun. I quite like being able to breathe

sexymel88 wrote:

I definately could not do this, due to past experiences in my life it would bring back too many memories for me. I don't see the appeal in it

I totally agree that if any activity brings back unpleasant memories like that, then that activity might be best left alone.

I mean, all this is supposed to be fun! Let's keep it that way. :)

Allevi wrote:

I quite like being able to breathe

I'm with you on this one!!

Note - my throat play with kvetch never, ever interferes with his air flow.

Lubyanka wrote:

sexymel88 wrote:

I definately could not do this, due to past experiences in my life it would bring back too many memories for me. I don't see the appeal in it

I totally agree that if any activity brings back unpleasant memories like that, then that activity might be best left alone.

I mean, all this is supposed to be fun! Let's keep it that way. :)

I agree with you there Lubyanka!

Some of this thread is quite shocking to read, there seems so many ppl are scared of it. I like mild asphyxiation where my husband will put his hand on my throat but never strangle me or cover my face. We have a completly trusting relationship and have tried many a new thing together, recently spanking. I like him to be in control and know he would never hurt me..unless I asked him nicely. We have been together for 10yrs and our sex life and love for each other just gets better and better. We openly discuss things and know exactly what one another is prepared, or not prepared to do.