Erotic Asphyxiation

Nexas wrote:

I couldn't be involved in this. Some of my biggest fears involve not being able to breathe...plus I have severe asthma so I just couldn't do it. I'd be FAR too freaked out!

Yeah prob not a good idea if u have bad asthma and I can see how that could give you a fear of not being able to breathe :S. My OH doesn't hold my throat till I cant breathe, he just holds tight enough to restrict it. I realise it's not everyones cup of tea and I still feel a bit odd likeing it, but I trust my hubby and he'd never do anything I didn't want to do :)

Nexas wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

Nexas wrote:

I couldn't be involved in this. Some of my biggest fears involve not being able to breathe...plus I have severe asthma so I just couldn't do it. I'd be FAR too freaked out!

Yeah prob not a good idea if u have bad asthma and I can see how that could give you a fear of not being able to breathe :S. My OH doesn't hold my throat till I cant breathe, he just holds tight enough to restrict it. I realise it's not everyones cup of tea and I still feel a bit odd likeing it, but I trust my hubby and he'd never do anything I didn't want to do :)

LOL You definitely don't have to explain to me ^_^ Everyone has different tastes and I was just saying that I think this might drive me completely mad LOL Doesn't mean I can't understand why people would like it!

Thats ok :)

I feel i'm a little alone on this one though :(

puppies... youre not alone!!!!!!!!

PPB

xx

PPB wrote:

puppies... youre not alone!!!!!!!!

PPB

xx

Thx PPB x

Read ya blog the other day...tis good :)

Everyone has their own tastes, but it`s not for us. To be fair though its not something either of us has really thought about!

OK, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and admit something I have never before.

The IDEA of this does turn me on.

Now I am not saying I want to be choked as I get freaked out fairly easily, however sometimes the suggestion of it... eg - a hand lightly rested over my mouth, or on my neck drives me crazy - also when *I* am in control it turns me on a lot. Many times over the years when I have been especially horny or when I have already cum several times and want to almost 'force' one more orgasm I will hold my breath till I cum - however desperate I am to breathe in - the head-rush of breathing again - the oxygen rush at the same time as orgasm is incredible. Yet although I trust my OH to dominate me in every other way I don't think I'd ever be able to let another person choke me, or indeed tie something around my own neck. I have kids and therefore responsibilities. I like to think myself more sensible than that.

The idea though, is is huge turn on.

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

OK, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and admit something I have never before.

The IDEA of this does turn me on.

Now I am not saying I want to be choked as I get freaked out fairly easily, however sometimes the suggestion of it... eg - a hand lightly rested over my mouth, or on my neck drives me crazy - also when *I* am in control it turns me on a lot. Many times over the years when I have been especially horny or when I have already cum several times and want to almost 'force' one more orgasm I will hold my breath till I cum - however desperate I am to breathe in - the head-rush of breathing again - the oxygen rush at the same time as orgasm is incredible. Yet although I trust my OH to dominate me in every other way I don't think I'd ever be able to let another person choke me, or indeed tie something around my own neck. I have kids and therefore responsibilities. I like to think myself more sensible than that.

The idea though, is is huge turn on.

I spose it's a bit like spanking....you can do it as lightly or as hard as you want. I too have kids and me and my OH would never do anything to put ourselfs in danger, either in bed or our day to day lives. I must add I would never tie anything around my neck nor recomend it....way too risky.

I personally find it a bit odd. I get Lubyanka's point about power but I don't understand how reducing the airflow matters other than make you uncomfortable.

It'd be like getting 'erotic cramp' or 'erotic hiccups' It would either be annoying or painful, so therefore not erotic.

Anyone else think there probably are 'erotic hiccup' sites?

WandA wrote:

I personally find it a bit odd. I get Lubyanka's point about power but I don't understand how reducing the airflow matters other than make you uncomfortable.

It'd be like getting 'erotic cramp' or 'erotic hiccups' It would either be annoying or painful, so therefore not erotic. External Media

I have had cramp and my god that does hurt....never had erotic hiccups though, that would be funny lol

Never
In
A
Million
Years

Puppies77 wrote:

WandA wrote:

It'd be like getting 'erotic cramp' or 'erotic hiccups' It would either be annoying or painful, so therefore not erotic. External Media

I have had cramp and my god that does hurt....never had erotic hiccups though, that would be funny lol

I hate cramp that only pops up when you're close! I'm off to find a hiccup fetish site.... Out of pure curiosity not to get turned on!

Well that was easy and didn't stop me being bored for long!

http://www.members.tripod.com/hiccup_lovers/

Apparently there are hiccup fetish sites!

An ex of mine used to sneeze a lot when aroused !

WandA wrote:

Well that was easy and didn't stop me being bored for long!

http://www.members.tripod.com/hiccup_lovers/

Apparently there are hiccup fetish sites!

OMG no way!! lol

Have you seen what has effectively turned into the Star Trek thread? Heres a cross!

http://hiccup_lovers.tripod.com/startrekhics.html

Star Trek hiccup fetishes!

It doesn't read very well with lots of HICS does it.

WandA wrote:

Have you seen what has effectively turned into the Star Trek thread? Heres a cross!

http://hiccup_lovers.tripod.com/startrekhics.html

Star Trek hiccup fetishes!

It doesn't read very well with lots of HICS does it.

lolExternal Media

I've done it, a lot, and I love it. It's so erotic and intimate and scary and exciting and spacey and exhilerating and daring to do. When I trust someone enough to let them place their hand over my mouth and pinch my nose, staring into their eyes as they decide when to release me, it's one of the most intense and erotic experiences I can have. I love it when I start needing to breathe and squirm, whimper, widen my eyes and try to communicate my desperation, still knowing it's in their control. I love that.

I also like to self-asphyxiate when masturbating. I just cover my mouth and nose with my left hand whilst my right hand stimulates me. I don't withold breath the entire time though. Routinely, I quickly exhale and inhale, enough to survive longer, not enough to get rid of the effects that axphyxiation has. And I love it when I come, hand over my mouth, back arched, desperate to remove my hand and breathe again but just pushing for those last few seconds before finally, I release and breathe. It's one of the most amazing feelings to breath again after that!

I'm a massive fan of breathplay, despite the dangers.

1 Like

I have done it to myself with a pillow andlove it, but never to a girlfriend.. would love to..

Not my thing at all. I expect it stems from having had serious asthma attacks but the idea of struggling for breath is my worst nightmare.

For the same reason I'm not into gags of any kind.

Considering all the other things I'm into I can completely understand and appreciate the rush some people would get from it (with the oxygen depravation and danger) but I think it's a highly personal and risky practice which is just not for me.

rjcww wrote:

I've done it, a lot, and I love it. It's so erotic and intimate and scary and exciting and spacey and exhilerating and daring to do.

I couldn't describe it better myself. It's not something which we do all the time and sometimes just the feel of his hand against my throat is enough to get me going. :)