Estim

As anyone tried estim i put tens on my cock just low to start was amazing

2 Likes

Yes. It’s one of my wife’s favourite things to do to me.

We have an Electrastim unit and she puts one conductive ring around the base of my penis and one around my glans then works her way through the patterns and intensities.
On maximum intensity it’s somewhere between just bearable and wonderful.
She occasionally makes me wear it while I’m making breakfast or doing other chores.
Sometimes she ties me down to the bed, turns it up full then goes downstairs for a coffee or whatever and I’ve no idea how long I’ll be there.

5 Likes

This is something I would love to try out one day!

1 Like

I have a tens unit, dual channel with 4 leads. I never thought of using this on my member @Happylovejoy if you could be so kind as to further describe pad placement? thanks in advance

If you’re looking for estim on your penis you need conductive loops not pads.
It can be done with pads but the adjustable conductive loops are so much easier and more effective.

I have the Estim KIX Beginner Kit, you can read my full review here in which I describe my experience. I also make reference to a really good (free, no sign up) guide to pad placement for both penises and vulvas. I found it really helpful when I first started. Hope it helps :smiling_face:

@Nvravrg69 that guide will give you multiple ideas for effective pad placement with graphic cartoons to demonstrate (which is why I can’t link directly :rofl:) :+1:

2 Likes

Just experiment like im doing part of the fun im using the pads :crazy_face:

1 Like

Tried this morning it was amazing one pad on the testicles one on the member just see what you like best lots of pre cum with a massive happy ending :wink:

1 Like

Ive got one with a small butt plug and a rod to go into the penis, also come with two adjustable loops to go round whatever you want

1 Like

I used the ElectraStim EM60-E Flick
The pads were interesting, even got some of the longer ones that I’ve to give a proper try.

Lovehoney X ElectraStim Booty Buddy was a little scary at first, attaches to the stimulator, but it was all fine. I don’t think I went too crazy with it.

Electric Stimulator is a bit of an interesting thing, scares me sometimes handing the remote to my partner.

There is a flick feature where you can flick the remote and it buzzes based on the flick intensity.

1 Like