Eunuch what people think about it?

Why unfortunately in the UK? Can fully understand why the NHS wouldn’t fund the procedure for non-medical reasons
Is this something you would like to have done to yourself?

It is only unfortunately because it is not understood in the uk. I wouldn’t expect the nhs to foot the bill. I am just trying to get opinions of other people what they would do if they found out their new partner had been castrated. Would it be a deal breaker? If they didn’t want any children or more children of course.

1 Like

Is this something you’ve been considering having done of recent?

So that’s how that word is spelt and yet looks nothing like it sounds haha :joy:

Yep I know what you-nick is :grin: I remember learning all about it in history with the Romans

3 Likes

I have been thinking about it for many years as I have incredible testicular pain stemming from a vasectomy I had when I was 32. The doctors have done everything they can do to stop the pain but everything has failed.

The only other option is to have a bilateral orchidectomy/castration but they will not do it on the NHS or Privately in the uk so, will have to go abroad for the surgery. There reason they give me is they are healthy and no reason to remove them I have literally gone everywhere so, I want to become a Eunuch and the reason I am asking the original question is I am scared I will not get another partner who will understand and want me for who I am

1 Like

Your pain is definitely more important than someone’s feelings.

If you had your testicles removed because they were creating a disability in your life, how different is that than a woman removing her birthing ability due to a bleed, possible cancer or something else?

If she can’t accept your choice, you need to find someone who will… and there is always someone who will. In fact, if you got a vasectomy and the person wanted kids, there is always an option to get pregnant. Seems like this is a look/feel thing.

Mrs. Val always thinks balls are weird and tend to be ugly. She’d actually prefer I had none I think…lol.

2 Likes

If someone doesn’t understand or want to be with you because of that then they’re not right for you and you’re not right for them and thats ok.
I would ask for a referral to get a 2nd opinion due to the pain you’re in.
If you work check if your company offers private medical insurance.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I am self employed JoCat I have had second opinions and third options it has got better after they severed a nerve in them but I still get the dull ache constantly,

I want rid of them and will just go on testosterone replacement I have made my mind up that I don’t want prosthetic balls and want to get rid of my scrotum as I know it is weird and kinky but I don’t want to hide the fact I am castrated I quite like the idea, as my balls have caused me nothing but trouble and don’t like my scrotum as it is so baggy. But on the other hand I want to find a mrs lumberjack one day and I know from my previous relationship/ ex wife that she couldn’t take it and left me for menu reasons but one was because I wanted to be a eunuch because of my pain and desire. I hope this makes sense it is a little ranting sorry just my brain flowing out my feelings all pent up and stuff

1 Like

Have you tried daily masturbation? It can help painful aching balls. I had a testicular tortion operation as a teenager and i had awful aching, but i discovered that ejaculation eased it. So continued to do so, and never had aches since.

1 Like

Hi Will yep nothing to do with that I am afraid I wish it was that simple. after you have a vasectomy the tube that carries the sperm is cut so the blue balls I think you are talking about won’t work unfortunately.

This is a side effect they never mention when having a vasectomy and I have been like this for 11years and even though it has got better when they cut the nerves it has not solved the problem enough and am constantly uncomfortable and have to take pain killers regularly but even that is not working well

Can’t take the Permanent dull ache any more and the urologists just will not sort the problem out permanently by castration I don’t think they believe me anymore it is really shit !!

1 Like

Don’t think mine was blue balls, cos i never suffered from it before my operation to untwist and tether the affected testicle, and like you painkillers didn’t help.

Sorry you’ve been unable to find a solution less drastic, i wish you well.

1 Like

Rant away, it helps separate facts from feelings and helps you figure out what you want.
Have you researched where you can get it done?

2 Likes

I certainly wouldn’t have a problem with you being a eunuch as you call it, I am new here so sorry if I butted in just thought I would say something to try to help

3 Likes

You’re not butting in, one on one conversations aren’t allowed on the forums so that everyone is included :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

That’s good to know

2 Likes

Prefacing this with - this is my opinion!

My issue would not be due to aesthetics, but knowing that surgical castration is still used in some countries for sex offenders (especially where chemical castration has failed). So if I met a potential partner and he has been surgically castrated it would be in the back of my mind if he’d really had it done by choice!

But if you are in pain, then that really overrides any potential worries from partners.

1 Like

I am certainly not a sex offender!! thought so long and so hard and it is my wish to become a eunuch and when I have saved the £3000 to £4000 I will travel to the USA, Mexico or the Philippines to get it done privately and come back after it is all over and hopefully have a pain free life. USA is my preference but it is the most expensive. Hopefully my GP will put me on testosterone therapy when I return.

Thank you smoothiestawberry that helps

Sorry, I didn’t mean to imply you are, just that it would be in my mind if I met a potential partner who had been castrated