Eurovision 2015

Hellooo!!

The cheesiest night of the year is fast approaching & I cannot wait! ^_^ Currently looking for a bar that will be broadcasting the final to make a night of it & cheer on my favourite act this year(Belgium)!

Who is everyone backing this year? What's the best outfit worn on stage? Will anyone be hosting their own party or heading out to soak up the energy? ^_^ xx

I'm soooo gutted, I love Eurovision! But this year I've got to go to a stupid wedding vow renewal and they're having a big reception afterwards, pretty much like a second wedding :(

To make matters worse, we have another wedding the next day! And I'm a plus one to both of them so I don't know anyone.

Aaah I'd much rather stay home and watch the cheese fest!

I used to watch the Eurovision songs, but over the past few years it has got political correct.
I do listen to the songs in the background and may watch if a song I like catches my attention.

Hope those love it, enjoy the show. X

I'm backing Australia.

Stuburns wrote:

I'm backing Australia.

Oh my god I forgot Australia are in it this year! That's pretty weird...

To be honest I haven't seen any of the entries this year, I don't even know who our entry is!

Stuburns wrote:

I'm backing Australia.

Yep they are hotly tipped to do well according to the papers.

I have to say that I really like the UK entry for once. I know it won't do well but I kinda like it's quirkiness and it's 40's feel.

Nooooooooo! Drivel, backed by political voting.

Fellow eurovision lover here :D id bet on australia or finland (sympathy vote as their act all possess learning difficulties)

I hate our entry, as per

popk1n wrote:

Fellow eurovision lover here :D id bet on australia or finland (sympathy vote as their act all possess learning difficulties)

I hate our entry, as per

Our entry makes me cringe slightly, there's quite a few really good entries this year though, no idea who could win! I'm going out tomorrow in clothes the colour of my fav act ^_^

WOOOO Australia *waves flags*

(To be honest, I don't know a thing about Eurovision)

popk1n wrote:

I hate our entry, as per

Finland didn't make it through to the final.

I'm backing Belgium and Cyprus :)

I was thinking it had started while I was in labour and was thinking 'oh I'm going to miss it this year', glad I haven't =).

If I can find somewhere to watch it, I'll be checking it out, with the baby watching too.

I'm hoping there are some fun acts this year, as to me that's what it's all about really!

Wasnt as funny this year. Seemed to be a lot of "dramatic" acts. Thought italy would win, I actually quite liked it Probably liked belgium and austria best. Australia sent a legit popstar, I love their enthusiasm. Apparently australia crashed the text voting and it was at 7.30am over there :)

Generally less political too (LESS, not completely gone obviously)

I missed it :-/

But the winning song is pretty good =)

Why do we enter Eurovision, nice to get good scores from Australia and Ireland (not)

I liked the Russian song most. Not only a good melody but also a very good voice. Italy was also among my favorites. The winner was more effects than song for me.

I'm surprised the UK didn't get more points. I really enjoyed it and I didn't even know electro-swing was a thing that existed (I love me some swing)

I liked Sweden, Georgia, Serbia, Italy, Australia, United Kingdom and Israel (in no particular order).

Kind of a disappointing first time actually watching Eurovision (I didn't have television) since I have some knowledge of the last couple years' highlights

I'm quite glad Sweden won, it is such a good wee song, and his performance was on point ^_^

I really liked Belgium, Latvia, Australia, Georgia, Spain & Serbia too ^_^ Got the album on my phone now to sing aong too!

I loved the wining song very eighties style with the effects, visage Fade to Grey anyone, will try and find a remixed version for my phone.

I love Fade to Grey ! Quite liked the winning song even though it was a bit repetitive , singer was quite fit though !