Eurovision?

Anyone watching Eurovision?

As a Canadian it’s been fun discovering this over the last few years since the start of the pandemic.

Me personally I like the more unusual acts , ones that aren’t just pop songs.

3 Likes

There’s plenty of eurovision lovers out there…
Personally definitely no chance :joy: it’s all political voting and some of the acts are like cats drowning

6 Likes

Just love it - yes it can be political but can be so funny while also showing real natural talent

2 Likes

Soooo glad Glasgow didnt get the gig.!!!
Whole event been hijacked by people who just seem to want to make a statement.
Sorry Liverpool, but you are welcome to it.

1 Like

I think it’s a mindless waste of time and money, usually just an embarrassing time for England as it shows how much the EU thinks of us

But each to their own

2 Likes

I am so fed up of hearing about it. Everything this week seems to be euro vision. I certainly will not be watching it.

2 Likes

That’s wild. Being in Canada I don’t see anything about the people hijacking it, I just see the videos from Eurovision’s social medial accounts. I always get the vibe that it must be a wild party scene or something

These are some of the funniest ones ! I love the terrible songs. And the cultural misunderstandings. It’s all just too funny. :joy:

1 Like

We (UK) ended up just where i thought we would. Personally, i liked the Estonian song our entry was a very so so pop song with no life to it

2 Likes

Thank god that’s finished. Never watched it, but its good to see we are lighting up the world yet again. Sorry got the results the wrong side round. Nice to know Europe loves us.

1 Like

But “It’s not political” :joy: