Ever been caught or caught anyone else?

Have you ever been caught having sex or caught anyone else having sex?

My favourite fantasy when playing is the thought of someone else watching me have sex or me secretly watching another couple.

I caught my ex having sex with someone else on a video that was sent to me from a "friend"

A long time ago with an ex, we were young, literally at it like rabbits and took advantage of every chance we could! we both still lived af home and one day whilst around her parents we got the usual urge whilst her Mum, Dad and young brother were out shopping! We came up with this great idea of leaving the key in the locked front door, locking the back door and doing it in the frontroom so we could see them come home. Only problem was we has obviously have a good long session without realising and whilst I was doing her from behind, her bent over the sofa her parents came home and knocked on the front window for us to unlock the front door! Needless to say they was as mortified as us! Especially her dad who had just witnessed his 18 year old daughter being taken advantage off by a randy young scrote (his words, although a bit tongue in cheek)! We never used that plan ever again!

Never been caught... Have definitely caught friends though...

We have been caught in various places. The one that stands out was two summers ago. We were on a beach (not saying where) and my husband suggested we move into the dunes to get more intense!! Not long after we started we were caught by two guys and then a couple stopped to watch the action. We carried on as they seemed to be enjoying the display. The guys especially who were getting quite erect. Before we were finished the two guys were masturbating which was quite a turn on for me.

We caught a couple having a BJ in a sauna at a Spa in Germany last year. As the four of us were the only ones in the sauna I started to give my husband a BJ too. Before long we were watching each other having sex. When we finished the other couple said β€˜Danke’ and left. They were one sexy German couple!πŸ˜€

Yes, both of us had both when younger, before we met. His worst was being caught in bed with a girlfriend when we thought her mother had gone for the day, but she came back and heard us and stormed into the bedroom literally catching us in mid-stroke. She had thought her daughter was a virgin and went absolutely ape.

I was caught in the woods by a couple walking their dog. The guy was encouraging us and the lady was going mad, shouting that we must be desperate to do it outside in the daylight.
I felt stupid and guilty, we should have gone somewhere a little more discreet. 😟😳

Mature2. We got turned on being caught and catching a couple doing it.

I've never been caught. The closest I probably came was with my first boyfriend when we used to have sex at his parents house. He had a lock on his bedroom door so it was never an issue and long as we didn't make enough noise to be noticeable.

The only person I have caught was a girl friend of mine. She stayed over for the weekend as my boyfriend was away. I took her some extra towels in while she was taking a shower (we've seen each other changing at the gym before so no big deal) and found her masturbating herself in there. I apologized for interupting and left her too it. She was so embarassed at the time but it was quickly forgotten about and not mentioned!

I've seen people having car sex a few times but don't think that I've caught anyone else.

Been walked in on more times than I care to mention though; an ex living with a biggish family.

I walked in on a girl and her boyfriend having sex on the bed of a friends parents during a house party and ended up having to try and defuse a fight between the girls who were ready to start clawing at each other.

Never been walked in on but have come close once or twice.

We take it in turns to stay at either my parents house or my in laws (it is not every week).We had settled both our boy and girl twins who at the time was four months old (they are now six months old) and me and my wife went off to bed. We was in the throws of passion when my Mom in law opened the door to say that they would see to our babies if they woke up during the night and she saw everything. We both felt ashamed but we still carried on and we was both very quiet the next morning at breakfast. My parents on the other hand would not have disturbed us.

Having a long think about this and I have to say that I have been caught in the throes of passion with all the girlfriends I have been with, whether it be mums, dad's, sister's brother's, aunties etc walking in or actually looking for us at parties weddings etc,.

I think πŸ€” they all just loved my cock πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, (if you belive that). πŸ˜€

When I was younger I was caught several times. I had very little shame and slept around a lot. At the time it never bothered me but looking back on it I feel so embarrassed. I liked my friends knowing I was having sex with the host of whatever party we landed at.

My mum and dad- years ago tho

Embarrassingly I was almost caught jerking off in my room once at climax point and in a moment of painic I quickly ran my cum filled hands through my hair to look like I was just putting some hair gel on πŸ™ˆ
To this day I so can’t believe I managed to get away with it!

In my late teens, walking past a neighbour's house one night. They were shagging on the living room floor, lights on, curtains open! I was so turned on, and there's been a bit of a voyeur in me ever since.

Me and my partner were caught in a forest. Outdoors is a big turn on for me, and we were caught by this couple walking their dog!

It was kind of a turn on! I came pretty hard (yes, we didn't stop)

We were caught once at a castle in Peak District. It closed at lunchtime but you could stay in grounds. We had sex over castle wall but was only when we left that we saw cctv screens in action.

I have never seen wife move so fast and never happened since!

1 Like

Well over 40 years ago hubby and myself were on a deserted, or so we
thought, beach and I was giving him oral when a fella walking his dog
walked by, he saw us but just grinned and carried on walking and I
carried on as if nothing had happened