ever been caught wanking ??

love to have been your ex husband and watch then finish me off would return the favour.

I've never been caught in the act, I have however left toys in the bathroom after cleaning them and the other half has brought friends over after work. To my knowledge he's always spotted them and covered them up haha
Best one was the buttplug on the edge of the bath when the mother-in-law came over with her 5 yr old daughter whoops lmao I saw it and pocketed it quickly though lmao.
But my friends/family know we have toys, when we moved in together I forgot that I chucked them in the box with my Xbox and the first thing the boys did was unpack the tv and Xbox waiting for the furniture to arrive lmao OH was more embarrassed than me though XD

Kind of.

At uni I lived with four housemates. Thinking they were all out the house I enjoyed a really loud, uinhibited wank. One I was done I waalked out in the hallway to hear one of my housemates (who for some reason hadn't gone to work) stirring in his room.

Nothing was mentioned but he must have heard me. Totally mortifying.

Honestly never been caught but only started solo play in the last 5 years. I never saw the point before, I just use to jump my boyfriend (at every opportunity) But my OH is older and has less sex drive than me, he works really hard and I just can't persuade him sometimes.

He has never asked to watch but he must know that I do as I have a small stash of toys!

The only time i was caught in the act was quite a few years ago now. It was a late and dark summers evening and i went down to the beach to go skinnydipping in the moonlight as i was feeling pretty aroused. It was when i was lying on my back naked while stroking myself on the water's edge and thinking that i was totally alone there, that from nowhere i heard some voices and this courting couple slowly walked passed near by. It was too late to do anything but to carry on. The fish were fed well that evening !!

Yes I've been court out having a wank, who hasn't? My brother was the best at catching me but I'd just tell him to go away and finish myself off but that was when I was about 13 and we shared the same bedroom.

Although I've had ex girlfriends catch me out, some would watch and a few would help me out, however I'm easy to catch out and I'm open about masterbating with all my girlfriends and they are always welcome to watch I don't mind.

my mate had the best annecdotes.

His mum came in to get him up for school and pulled back the sheets to get a velcro sound as the jizz has stuck his old man to the sheets in his sleep because he was too lazy to clean up.

His mum also found his unwashed wanking sock under the bed.

My flatmate when drunk asked where blokes wanked because tt was obviously messy. Said hmm in the bedroom? she said not in the shower as i am sure thats not soap stuck down the plughole. I had another male flatmate who was out so blamed him!

Yes, when I was about 15 by my Mum! Nuff said!

I was caught by an ex's sister, she help finish me off numerous times as she said it turned her on

I was caught by an ex's sister, she help finish me off numerous times as she said it turned her on

Yeah I was caught by my aunt! Didn't stop me!

I've been caught by mates at uni. I was in a ground floor room in halls and they opened the curtains through the window one evening. We laughed a lot about it after that.

Not unless I've wanted to be caught. It's a secret fantasy of mine to walk in on someone and either join in or just watch him finish. Or have them stop and watch me "catch up" and then watch each other finish.

Got caught off a work colleague. We were away with work sharing a twin room and thought he was still in shower but no he walked in on me.

Apart from my girlfriend walking in on me when we first started living together, She knew i masturbated like i knew she did.

This happened just before me and my girlfriend moved in together

I had a all night party once, people were coming and going all through out the night and morning, when i get drunk i get extremely horny and then i get very kinky in my mind, my girlfriend wasn't at the party, about 3am i said to people i'm going upstairs for some sleep, of course i wasn't i needed to let all my horniness out lol my girlfriend had left her underwear at mine, so i had it wrapped around my cock and as i was getting into it, some people came up the stairs and came in the bedroom to say they were leaving talk about ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) I didn't even know these people it was a mix of men and women, they quickly said O Sorry and walked out i could hear them giggling.

Those days it didn't really bother me but now it would. I think i was embarrassed at the time only because i had my girlfriends underwear wrapped around my cock.!!!

I told my girlfriend what happened and she laughed.

Id be surprised if there is anyone who hasn't been caught.

Dellboy1991 - 🙋🏼‍♀️ I haven't been caught (unless you count the cat wandering in and out of the bedroom!)

AmyA wrote:

Dellboy1991 - 🙋🏼‍♀️ I haven't been caught (unless you count the cat wandering in and out of the bedroom!)

The cat is thinking you are one sexy horney female AmyA. Still get caught by OH when she is on her period, she just rolls her eyes and says that I should have grown out of wanking by now. I never will though.

Who grows out of masturbaiting i will never lol

Grow out of masturbating? I grew into masterbating, didn't do it till I was 34!

And Bennyboy69 the cat couldn't be less interested, although i'm sure I've seen him roll his eyes and wander off muttering "not again"