Ever sex txt your OH at work/study?

I think its a great way to get things going for guaranteed naughtiness when you get home. Start in the early afternoon and get her/him all riled up ready to pounce on you when you get back...lovely.

I often text my boyfriend naughty things when he is out with his friends, if he's in one of their houses playing the xbox i imagine a sneaky naughty text is much appreciated, i only ever do that if hes coming around afterwards of course,

and i certainly have sent him rude texts while hes been in college.

gets the mood going to be honest! but most of the time i'm cooking dinner for when he gets to mine and he can't think of food and sex in the same thought without retching (if he is bugging me i often put a kit kat in between my boobs and moan ;] )

so anyway it gets forgotten if we have been texting and dinner is cooking, but it is always brought up after dinner anyway ;]

VW x

i love the kitkkat in the boobs idea!!! though that must distract from cooking and get messy!

Haha it doesn't he just runs away and stops annoying me!!!

and i can get on with the dinner!

honestly he actually retches!!!

I can never be arsed texting anyone now... I don't like not feeling buttons with all these fancy touchscreens! (Hence why I've gone retro and reordered my fave ever phone with buttons from 5 years ago!)

All the time! She's away at the moment so the sex texts, picture texts are flying to and fro daily. Brilliant! But blokes are limited the usual hard on or wanking, cum shot pic whereas like VW said the girls can get creative! Kit kat is my new favourite chocolate. I'll start with the two finger and work me way up to the four! :-p

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

All the time! She's away at the moment so the sex texts, picture texts are flying to and fro daily. Brilliant! But blokes are limited the usual hard on or wanking, cum shot pic whereas like VW said the girls can get creative! Kit kat is my new favourite chocolate. I'll start with the two finger and work me way up to the four! :-p

Try wearing different hats SG.External Media

Funnily enough WandA I was arguing with some tit of a manager in work yesterday and he called me a two-hat! :-p Bobby's helmet? They can only get better eh? :-)

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Funnily enough WandA I was arguing with some tit of a manager in work yesterday and he called me a two-hat! :-p Bobby's helmet? They can only get better eh? :-)

Hehe... Well if you want to be more creative it's either hats or get another lady involved... I think the hats will go down better (well, the other women might be good at that too).

You know my missus nearly knocked some bloke out cold with a slap at a Mathew Street Festival a few years ago right? He grabbed her arse! Poor bastard. I'll stick to the hats I think, possibly gloves and a scarf too! :-p

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

You know my missus nearly knocked some bloke out cold with a slap at a Mathew Street Festival a few years ago right? He grabbed her arse! Poor bastard. I'll stick to the hats I think, possibly gloves and a scarf too! :-p

Oooo sorry for the off topicness people! But I'm guessing you know the little continental market thing was in town and might still be? About 8 salamis for a tenner and other random things like cheeses and meat.

To be on topic... I would have text you telling you about my salami if I could.External Media

Off for tea soon I think.

Absolutely, I bought 8 large Chiorizo's there last saturday. Went on that rollercoaster too in Liverpool one, with the kids. . . Shit myself! That Helter Skelter can go and beep off too! Don't like heights at all. My kids are evil getting me on that coaster, little shits. I'm going the Gay thing on Saturday to get some photos. Should be fun. The daughter's going with a load of mates who nearly all claim to be gay or lesbian. I think it's a fashionable thing nowadays to claim you're gay or bi for some wierd reason. Odd.

Vampyrewillow wrote:

(if he is bugging me i often put a kit kat in between my boobs and moan ;] )

Now where is that Quote of the Day thread?

I personally love texting sexual messages to my boyfriend while at work, building up steam for a explosive release in the weekends, though my workfloor buddies try and look what Im doing all the time

Viva mobile phones!

Yes i love doing it, i haven't done photos yet but i have a new phone so i might try that next, i love it if my OH go's out for the evening and we will be txting all night, by the time he gets home he can't wait!

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Absolutely, I bought 8 large Chiorizo's there last saturday. Went on that rollercoaster too in Liverpool one, with the kids. . . Shit myself! That Helter Skelter can go and beep off too! Don't like heights at all. My kids are evil getting me on that coaster, little shits. I'm going the Gay thing on Saturday to get some photos. Should be fun. The daughter's going with a load of mates who nearly all claim to be gay or lesbian. I think it's a fashionable thing nowadays to claim you're gay or bi for some wierd reason. Odd.

WandA wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Oooo sorry for the off topicness people! But I'm guessing you know the little continental market thing was in town and might still be? About 8 salamis for a tenner and other random things like cheeses and meat.

To be on topic... I would have text you telling you about my salami if I could.External Media

Off for tea soon I think.

from these two posts i'm guessing it's liverpool town! how long is it about do you know? i haven't been up to town for ages! really sorry to post off topic!

However my kit kat boobies thing has had a few giggles etc so i imagine i can be forgiven! ;]

VW x

I Mean the market, i realise that wasn't clear lol.

Hiya VW! It's there on and off but I would imagine it'll be there this weekend for the Gay festival mardi gras thing going on. don't blame me if it isn't like! :-s SG x

Haha thanks SG! might get the bus up and have a look! i never even buy anything i just like all the nice smells!

VW x

Well get yourself into Lush, next to past times. You'll love it in there VW! x