Ever sex txt your OH at work/study?

Vampyrewillow wrote:

Haha thanks SG! might get the bus up and have a look! i never even buy anything i just like all the nice smells!

VW x

Get yourself a salami!External Media

I got some at Xmas too SG, Yum!

Someone bought me from said market something that when I saw it I thought wtf! It was a very highly polished wooden dice with brass dots on it. About the size of half a housebrick! I had to act as though I quite liked it of course. Arter looking at it for ten or so secs I asked what it was, A paperweight. Probaby about a tenner, waste of money and tree. There's some shit in that market too! I hope nobody on here has the same dice! :-p

I drop a few not so subtle hints about it, but when my OH goes out he's usually on his bike so he doesnt hear it or hes at home with prying eyes.

I always do this with my oh.........really spices things up.................also when hes working nights.........and im at home...i send him very cheeky ....ever more revealing pics of myself........drives him crazy....and he cant wait to get home...........!!!

Oh yes, my OH recently went to sonisphere and i sent him suggestive pictures while he was there to drive him mad! ;]

VW x

Vampyrewillow wrote:

Oh yes, my OH recently went to sonisphere and i sent him suggestive pictures while he was there to drive him mad! ;]

VW x

Its just such an easy way of teasing...........works everytime!!!!

Brilliant! Yeah, i love naughty texts! Love telling my OH what i want to do to her etc. Sometimes i text her what i want her to do to me when i get home and how i want it etc. Then when i get home shes very willing to do those things! My fave one was when i told her i would have a shower when i got home and she has to creep in and get in the shower with me and just take me from behind.....! Amazing fun!

I quite often do this to my OH. Drives him nuts, gets us both going every time. Think it's also a good way of hinting at trying something new, plant a little seed. x

Always a winner with us - spend the day dreaming and the anticipation of the next naughty message!

Great fun!

my hubby is in the forces and i find texting and writing him sexy texts makes our reunions better. especially when he has a text from me while talking to an officer lol xx

We do this all the time! Even when we know we won't see each other that evening the texting can run over 2 days and makes it even better when I walk through the door and get pounced on!

We basically got together through texts and online chats so it takes us back to the beginning!!

oh yes when i'm away on a job or especially when i'm on the way home and having a break from driving i bet other people must think i'm on the perv or something one hand on the phone and the other on my crotch

This is a definite turn on for our relationship. There's been many times when I've been rather turned on sat in a lecture theatre! i think it's the fact that I know I cannot have it there and then which makes it such a turn on for me! x

ha ha wouldn't it be great though if you could lol

I absolutely love getting sexy texts and pics, gives me a real rush! I probably look like a grinning idiot after i've received one!

I get really turned on if i receive them while i'm with other people. If i'm at college i usually end up pulling my chair really close to the desk, so no-one can see my lap, and wedge my left hand between my legs, wiggling my thumb so it rubs on my bits.

When that phone activated love-egg comes back on DotD i'm definitely getting one!

I have texted some seriously H.O.T messages which I know made him VERY hard and VERY horny.

Ooppss naughty me

I love sending them and I love receiving them!

Sadly no... She dosent really like it.

I love it - sending and receiving. Certainly makes my day go faster!

of course, do it often, love it

I have sent some naughty pics to Mr B in the past, not done it for a while though, the last almost naughty but not really text I sent him just said "boobs (.) (.) " made him laugh, not sure about horny.