Ever sex txt your OH at work/study?

Not sent texts but have written a sort erotic story that I emailed to him at work. Luckily he has his own room at work.

I sent some naughty pics today, and i think its fair to say they weren't very well received! Oops! Never mind, better luck next time!

oh no bumble!!

Like sending erotic pictures when he is away out of the country working, find it quite a turn on.

I used to enjoy sending the odd picture and naughty text but Shifty went and bought a new phone which doesnt receive photos for some reason. Hope it wasnt his way of trying to tell me something! ;)

i send mine kinky pics, naughty texts and stories a fair few times a week and he replies just as i want :) i love "sexting" especially when im supposed to be in an important meeting and paying attention or such lol

Evie_angel wrote:

i send mine kinky pics, naughty texts and stories a fair few times a week and he replies just as i want :) i love "sexting" especially when im supposed to be in an important meeting and paying attention or such lol

"sexting" is great, especially when you send something naughty when you know they are in work in an important meeting! It really builds up the anticipation to a time when you can meet up.

PS: beware of texting too many naughty pics if you're on a contract phone because your provider can cancel your contract, (could cause a problem if it's a works phone) email is safer.

Blue Sapphire wrote:

I used to enjoy sending the odd picture and naughty text but Shifty went and bought a new phone which doesnt receive photos for some reason. Hope it wasnt his way of trying to tell me something! ;)

I really must sort this phone out as it sounds like i am missing out darling!