Everyday underwear

I love lh underwear for the bedroom and some of them could easily be worn outside the bedroom. And I have to commend lh on the fit of their sexy underwear really seems to be cut to better shapes.

But whilst i appreciate lovehoney is a sextoy brand I would love a offshoot that sold more day to day wear that still had a hint of sexiness.

Anyone else think or want the same

Sorry if this belongs in the pander to be but thoaght not specific and wanted to see others thoaghts

1 Like

Most definitely, I have to agree they could do with an everyday range, but I’ve just seen seamless bras and knickers in new in which definitely would be an everyday wear.

I would love a classic range for my wife too :wink:

1 Like

I would say they are doing more of that now, for example, this Mindful Bra Set. I now have 4 sets of it in different colours because I love it so much for everyday wear! :rofl:

You can read my review here if useful to you.

1 Like

Thank you i am glad i posted now i was not aware of this range did you go a size up.

I only say as my wife can be 12/14 on botton and then be a e/f on top. And most often underwear fails as the top fits and bottom doesnt.

Seems to be a few reviews suggesting size up which makes me nervous about what size to get now :unamused:

Hmm, I’m afraid I have very little up top so can’t comment on how well supported E/F boobs will be, she might need something a little more structured or as you say, to size up. I’m a 12-14 overall but smaller on top with a top end 14 bottom and find the 12-14 fits me perfectly. I agree quite a few reviews do say size up but personally I didn’t feel the need to. There is so much secure stretch and on me it doesn’t dig in at all though because of the secure stretch the size larger probably wouldn’t be too big if she did need to size up to accommodate larger boobs.

1 Like

A few years back we dispensed with the concept of ‘everyday’ underwear. My wife wears matching lingerie every day now.

Basically I hid all her old random underwear one day and took her shopping for a totally new, all lingerie, all sexy wardrobe.

3 Likes

For me it’s a thong. Generally the type of thong I wear is based around my pants. I have a daily staple thong I go to but typical change 3-4 times a day