Everyday uses for toys

I think using everyday objects during sex has been covered often (spanking with a wooden spoon, etc) but I’m going down a different line. Since lockdown/retirement, I’ve taken up making model kits again and find nipple clamps are really useful for holding small parts together. The soft tips don’t mark the plastic, and you can adjust the tension to suit what you’re holding.

Anyone else? Used a vibrator as a drink mixer (shaken, not stirred)? Find lube really good at curing a squeaky hinge?

2 Likes

What a great question…… I can’t think of anything I use sex toys for other than the intended use …… but now I’m wondering if next time I bake a cake the wand would come in handy :joy:

2 Likes

Bondage tape is really useful in the garden as it only sticks to itself and not the plant! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I did see someone on tik tok using lube as hair gel to sleek it back. Looked really good actually but can imagine it’s a nightmare to get out.

2 Likes

Had a mini g-spot vibe that just didn’t do it for me, so I instead use it to ease my chronic migraines around my temples and neck, which it’s actually super effective for :joy:

7 Likes

I know @Peitho has a novel use for one of the products, can’t remember what exactly though :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I use wands for muscle pain too :blush:

4 Likes

Another vote for wands being used to relieve aches and pains

1 Like

My wife did bring home a vibrator from her hen do years ago, that was given to her on a cocktail making course. It apparently was good at that job too.

We have a mains powered wand which is used just for my muscles/legs/back pain I get.

1 Like

Thanks for the tag @MsSubExperimenter
…My horse loves his Bondage Boutique product.
You can read the review here if you’d like to, which includes a link to a photo of it in use… managed to slip that one past the, “No ‘freshly used’ toys” photo rule :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh you’re welcome! This still makes me giggle :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Just thought of another one. About 10 years ago I was decorating in the last house, and needed to secure a ladder to a balustrade upstairs. Couldn’t find any rope (that wouldn’t be an issue now) but did have some handcuffs that performed the job perfectly. Better, if anything, as I didn’t have to risk my life on one of my knots…

3 Likes

Ohhh may need to try that out @RacyRosalee !

1 Like

The world has gone full circle.
Sold as a massager - used as a sex toy
Sold as a sex toy - used as a massager

Mr HL has the largest njoy plug that would make an excellent paper weight or even a weapon if needed.

@Holly_Love we have a big dildo that I think if I hit a burglar with the balls it would probably kill them :joy:

1 Like

@steevo68 That would be quite the story in the local paper. Burglar stopped by sizeable adult novelty product. With attached photo of you holding the weapon.