My Reviews

by @Peitho , 16th Oct 2020
Bondage Boutique Double Metal Bondage Clip

Review for the Equine Requirements

Now, full disclosure, I did not buy this for my own personal use… I bought this for my horse. My partner and I have a pretty good collection of bondage gear and it’s been put through it’s paces but it’s mostly from Lovehoney, it’s high quality and none of the clips are in need of replacing.

My horse, however, is not the most careful with his rugs and the top clip across the chest had broken on his most beloved wardrobe favourite. I saw this clip and thought that it might be just the thing; it was also on offer at the time so definitely worth a punt.

When it arrived, it seemed pretty robust. The total length from end to end is 10cm, which as it turns out, is perfect for my equine’s needs. There is no stiffness or catching in the mechanism and it seems well made and sturdy. One of the other reviews mentions that it’s possible to reach the clip to escape from cuffs. Luckily, with him not possessing fingers or thumbs this is not a problem we have to combat.

My horse has been using this 24/7 (excluding exercise time) for the last couple of weeks. The clip has been put through it’s paces and has survived rolling, rubbing, wriggling, mud baths and flat out hooning around the field with his mates and is still going strong. Full marks Bondage Boutique - A sturdy product!

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Seems up to the sizeable job required.

Cons: Nothing.

Bottom Line: Sturdy enough to keep 17 hands of rampaging equine securely clothed.

Added to review: Photo of clip still going strong after continuous use for 6 months here :+1:

4 Likes