Everyone on OA are having the naughtiest times of their life apart from me...

Howdy Lubyanka. Hope you (and Kvetch of course) are well.

I totally agree with you on the 40 thing. I feel that I have made more of a spiritual or emotional connection with myself now i'm 40 plus I think it takes many years to fully understand , learn about your own body and how it functions in regards to sex. Plus. . . .my partner is 47 and I believe is more relaxed and knowledgable about her body and can therefore guide me into giving her more pleasure be it penis in vagina sex or any other kind of sex.

SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Howdy Lubyanka. Hope you (and Kvetch of course) are well.

I totally agree with you on the 40 thing. I feel that I have made more of a spiritual or emotional connection with myself now i'm 40 plus I think it takes many years to fully understand , learn about your own body and how it functions in regards to sex. Plus. . . .my partner is 47 and I believe is more relaxed and knowledgable about her body and can therefore guide me into giving her more pleasure be it penis in vagina sex or any other kind of sex.

Thank you, I'm well, kvetch is busy and also well, and you?

There is definitely something that happens round about 40. I have a few theories about what that is but nothing concrete. It's a fabulous time to be in and if Jean Brodie wasn't just a disturbing character, I'd be going around screetching "Ay'm In Mai Praiym!" in a crap Scottish accent, and then I'd be lynched by all the Scots and die, so I'm glad that was a disaster nearly averted. :p

I'm really well Lubyanka thankyou for asking. Just back from 2 weeks in the Dominican Rep. Did a bit of charity work one day which from a humane point of view blew the beachy, foody, drinky bit of the hol outta the water. Thought provoking in regards to how you live your own life at home.

But batteries fully re-charged and all that.

SG69 x

Puppies77 wrote:

I been constantly horny since joining th OAExternal Media. If i'm not having sex, im thinking about it or finding time to masterbate........Oh god....I just realised im turning into a blokeExternal Media

You took the words right out of my mouth Puppies, except for the bloke thing External Media

hmm well as has been said in several threads (09 virgin, when did you last have sex) i havent had sex in a VERY long time. last sexual contact i had was 1 very breif kiss in march.

i do miss sex quite a bit, but i miss other parts of a relationship a hell of a lot more. i dont see people going on about their sex lives as annoying, but i do get envious of people who have their partner for things like comfort and support ect

Can I just agree with the 40 is fantastic bit - I turned 40 this year and it's bloody brilliant. I agree with all you said Lubyanka - I am so much more erotic (and filthy and loving it!) now. I met Mr HP at school and yep shagging was very good but now it is out of this world! Well worth the wait!

Anyway back on thread - I am a bit out action re penetration but I think this is a good thing to happen now and then as it makes us more creative. (Great fun this morning - think I found a few new erogenous zones).

Until last weekend I was a 2009 Virgin - which is particularly grim given that I was in a relationship until April this year. So your not the only one out there SL666! It does sound like the beginning of a beautiful friendship - have to see where it goes :-).

giddy giddy neptune188 - congrats on losing your 2009 cherry ;o)

It only took me 8 months - i'm loosing my touch...

Lubyanka wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

I'd be lying if I said I wasnt having the naughtiest time of my life. I'm currently in my first sexual relationship and can't believe I waited 22 years for it! Totally worth the wait though.

I'm delighted you're having the sexual time of your life, that's brilliant, I'm really happy for you. :D

I'm just a bit confused about the "waited 22 years for it" part. I mean, if you're counting since your birth, then I disagree that your prepubescent years count as "waiting", since a sexual relationship at that age would have just been, um, just, no. Can you clarify that bit for me? I'd really like to know. :)

I had my first sexual relationship at 19, my first really empowered, fun sexual relationship when I was 38, and my first kinky "I'm-in-charge-so-shut-yer-face" relationship when I was 40. I'm now 43, still telling willing hot people to shut their faces, and whomever said "Life begins at 40" really knew what the fuck they were talking about! :D

Although, I would say that whilst I'm having a whole lot less penis-in-vagnia sex at the moment, I am having a whole lot more of an erotic time generally than I ever have had before. I think I'm coming to the conclusion that penis-in-vagina sex has a way of masking the joys of other parts of the body or other erotic activities, and that those other things can more easily be discovered if penis-in-vagina sex is set aside, at least temporarily.

My erotic goals for the near future include having more serious relationships with women. I've never really had a serious relationship with a woman although there have been a few I really liked and admired. So I've been focusing on that.

But right now I'm focusing on why kvetch is taking such an almighty long time bringing me my coffee.

Hey, kvetch!!!!

lol, just an expression, obviously I wasnt waiting for sex from birth, but in my surroundings with the people I was with, I was about 5-10 years behind everyone else. I'm really glad I waited, I didnt get my first boyfriend until I was 21. I was feeling quite a bit of sexual tension from around the age of 15-16, but my personality didnt allow me to do what my friends did and go out and find someone to let that out on. I was convinced for a long time I was going to die having never had a boyfriend and a virgin.

I'm still behind all my old schoolmates lol. I work in a leisure park and I often see people there who were in my classes with their spouses and children, but right now I couldnt be happier. I dont want kids til I'm at least 30.

sexelle wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

I been constantly horny since joining th OAExternal Media. If i'm not having sex, im thinking about it or finding time to masterbate........Oh god....I just realised im turning into a blokeExternal Media

You took the words right out of my mouth Puppies, except for the bloke thing External Media

lol, you're not the only one. Before coming to LH I never had any toys. When I first got them, I didnt use them much, but being on the forums alot gets me thinking about sex, and I'm in the mood for a little vibe session alot more often than I would have been!

Ecksvie wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

I'm currently in my first sexual relationship and can't believe I waited 22 years for it!

I'm just a bit confused about the "waited 22 years for it" part. I mean, if you're counting since your birth, then I disagree that your prepubescent years count as "waiting", since a sexual relationship at that age would have just been, um, just, no. Can you clarify that bit for me? I'd really like to know. :)

lol, just an expression, obviously I wasnt waiting for sex from birth, but in my surroundings with the people I was with, I was about 5-10 years behind everyone else. I'm really glad I waited, I didnt get my first boyfriend until I was 21. I was feeling quite a bit of sexual tension from around the age of 15-16, but my personality didnt allow me to do what my friends did and go out and find someone to let that out on. I was convinced for a long time I was going to die having never had a boyfriend and a virgin.

I'm still behind all my old schoolmates lol. I work in a leisure park and I often see people there who were in my classes with their spouses and children, but right now I couldnt be happier. I dont want kids til I'm at least 30.

Heh, "behind"? I mean, if one person eats a strawberry before it's ripe, and I wait to eat it when it's ripe, I don't consider myself "behind", I consider myself "smart". Also, ripe tastes better. :)

I waited til I was 19, because for me, that was when stuff was ripe. Stuff ripens at different times, during different seasons and takes different amounts of time to ripen. So if other people want to sample green sex, or ripen before I do, that's fine with me, I'll wait til I'm ripe. :)

From your description, it sounds like you waited the right amount of time for you, and the result was that your first sexual experiences with a partner were positive, respectful, beneficial and enjoyable. Some people who were "ahead" probably weren't so lucky. Some of them may have also experienced unplanned pregnancies and uncomfortable STIs. Fair play to you for resisting peer pressure and waiting until you were ready. Well done, and thank you for answering my question. :)

Lubyanka wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

I'm currently in my first sexual relationship and can't believe I waited 22 years for it!

Heh, "behind"? I mean, if one person eats a strawberry before it's ripe, and I wait to eat it when it's ripe, I don't consider myself "behind", I consider myself "smart". Also, ripe tastes better. :)

I waited til I was 19, because for me, that was when stuff was ripe. Stuff ripens at different times, during different seasons and takes different amounts of time to ripen. So if other people want to sample green sex, or ripen before I do, that's fine with me, I'll wait til I'm ripe. :)

From your description, it sounds like you waited the right amount of time for you, and the result was that your first sexual experiences with a partner were positive, respectful, beneficial and enjoyable. Some people who were "ahead" probably weren't so lucky. Some of them may have also experienced unplanned pregnancies and uncomfortable STIs. Fair play to you for resisting peer pressure and waiting until you were ready. Well done, and thank you for answering my question. :)

lol, well let's just say I ripened alot later than my peers, and they're going onto new horizons which I don't plan to go on to for a good few years yet! I know having kids can be a wonderful thing, but once you have them your life changes forever, I want to enjoy life a bit more before that!

I definitely think I waited for the right time. I had enough guys chasing me from school, college, work and a few other places. For my peers, that would have been it for them, if someone was chasing them, as long as they're not a complete minger, they'll do to satisfy their needs. However Disney it may sound, I was waiting for someone I really loved. Not just for sex, but the whole relationship thing. I was never going to settle for someone just because of peer pressure, sexual tension or anything else like that. I'm kinda introverted around other people, and I could never pursue something like that unless I knew without a doubt it was what I wanted, which was the case with my boyfriend at the moment. The series of texts which led to us getting together are kind of embarrassing to read now (I typed them up and have them saved on my computer lol), I was so openly telling him I loved him and I didnt even realise it at the time. I cringe at some of the stuff I wrote, although I take comfort in the fact it had the desired effect. Funnily enough, my boyfriend was one such guy who started chasing me when I was in 6th form, it got kind of ugly. However, we became friends and a long time has passed, we're both different people and the past is behind us now.

I knew he was "the one", so to speak. I couldnt imagine feeling uncomfortable around him doing things, and that was something I'd never felt even slightly with any other person I'd met.

In regards to the marriage thing, I see alot of my friends, some of them younger than me getting engaged or married. Back along at work, one of the guys announced he'd proposed to his girlfriend and she said yes. He'd got together with her within days of me getting together with my boyfriend, and at the time it had been six months. As much as it filled me with romantic dreams of my own wedding and made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, there was still a little bit in me that was thinking "You're really gonna marry her after just six months?" I know if my boyfriend got down on one knee tomorrow, there's no way I'd be able to say anything but yes, but I do think many of them are rushing into things. There are people I know from school whose kids will be 18 before they're 40. That just seems really wierd to me. I say live life while you can. Once you have kids and get married, there's no going back. Sure, it seems nice and romantic, but I'd rather wait and make sure that I'm 100% making the right decision.