Everyone on OA are having the naughtiest times of their life apart from me...

Not an admission. Just got thinking, obviously the main topic on these forums is sex...shocker!!!

With people constantly saying what they are getting, and how good it is, it almost feels like everyone is getting it all the time, and rating their sessions 10/10 everytime.

Anyone have days where they wish....

"Why isn't that me" or "oh bog off, stop reminding me I have to wait until...." or just "Grrrr"?

ha ha don't worry, I haven't had sex for a while due to lack of partner, and I'm sure there's more like us! No-one ever has amazing sex ALL the time. It's just that we obviously concentrate on the good stuff here. So who else wants to own up?

ive not had any since tuesday night and i wont be getting any now till some time next week and to be honest i dont think were all getting loooooooooooooooooads of sex i just think with the amount of people posting when wever they do have sex it just looks like everyone is when thats not really the case.

as for the amazing sex when you dont have it like every single day and then do it normaly does turn out to be the pretty good stuff!

you might like to see the 2009 virgin thread lots of people not getting any in that thread! lol

Dxx

I've not had any since uni, June time!

It genuinely wasn't an admission lol. I think D is right, its a case of if you aren't getting any, you become much more aware of those that are, especially on a website like this. There's quite a few people on here who aren't getting any or had any for a while but unless you actually look for that, then its easy to think that the earth is moving constantly for everyone on here.

The lack of a partner does make it a little frustrating when threads start leaning towards what people do with their partners. But I don't mind all that much, it just gives me ideas for when I manage to snag someone.

I've not had for 2 weeks. And it's mainly one night stands. Which are rubbish in my opinion.

I count masturbation as sex, so I reckon that anybody who has masturbated has had sex with themselves, which at least is somebody you know will be honest with you. :)

"Oh honey, was it good for me too?"

"I know it was, sweet thang!"

"Aww, I'm just saying that."

"Am not."

"Am too." :p

Gah, just like my last partner my hand went to sleep on me midway through.

I been constantly horny since joining th OA. If i'm not having sex, im thinking about it or finding time to masterbate........Oh god....I just realised im turning into a bloke

I dont have sex all the time, i have 2 go with out it 2 weeks of the month. I havent had any a week past yesterday. But when i do get it i think im much more appreciative of it and we try and make it enjoyable for the both of us in the time my OH has at home. But there is occasions that it wasnt as good for me ie him cuming quicker than i would have liked or him not getting as much feel in the position we are in. I think we tend more to rember the enjoyable times. As to be honest who wants to remind them self of the sex that wasnt so good.

xx

Lubyanka wrote:

I count masturbation as sex, so I reckon that anybody who has masturbated has had sex with themselves, which at least is somebody you know will be honest with you. :)

"Oh honey, was it good for me too?"

"I know it was, sweet thang!"

"Aww, I'm just saying that."

"Am not."

"Am too." :p

sex with someone you love, its a beautiful thing External Media

Puppies77 wrote:

I been constantly horny since joining th OAExternal Media. If i'm not having sex, im thinking about it or finding time to masterbate........Oh god....I just realised im turning into a blokeExternal Media

hey!!! I resemble that remark!

SmoothOne wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

I been constantly horny since joining th OAExternal Media. If i'm not having sex, im thinking about it or finding time to masterbate........Oh god....I just realised im turning into a blokeExternal Media

hey!!! I resemble that remark!

Resemble or resent??

Before Lovehoney I was a sad sod who masterbated 3 times a day.

Since Lovehoney entered my life I'm a happy biatch who masterbates AT LEAST 3 times a day!

I do agree though, that masterbation (if done properly) counts as sex. And occasionally, if done incorrectly, you get sex that doesn't count as sex at all (in fact, I vividly remember sex that counted only as a waste of time). :P

Since I know many women who masterbate three times a day (or more) and few men who do so more than once or twice a day, shouldn't that make WOMEN the more blokish? :D

Sex is like air, it's not important until you're not getting any!

I'd be lying if I said I wasnt having the naughtiest time of my life. I'm currently in my first sexual relationship and can't believe I waited 22 years for it! Totally worth the wait though.

Masturbation can be a brilliant thing though. Before my boyfriend came along, I masturbated perhaps 2-3 times a year. It did little to nothing for me. Now I'm with my boyfriend and he's brought me into the wonderful world of sex toys, I'm masturbating 3-4 times a week! Obviously, it's different to sex, but there are things that toys can do which a partner can't, and there's even things that only work when you do them to yourself - your partner can't feel what you're feeling and exactly what would make it even better, they have to guess.

I say don't get downhearted, there are other options for you, and it'll be completely worth the wait when you find someone!

im having to go without for the next week. both of them going away on the same week!! (not together though!!)

if i get any its gonna have to be from a one night stand, which just doesnt seem to be worth the effort nowadays!! x

Well im single and lonely and am in what cant even be called an epic dry patch. Its way beyond that. So your not the only one no.

Me and my OH have our own houses and as you all know I stay at hers every wed night as I have my daughter living with me and my son stays at weekends so the wed night sex is bloody good! But just come off hol for 2 weeks and it was defo 100% better as we were shagging every day 2 or 3 times plus giving oral inbetween. It's a case of the more you have the better it gets for us like the old addage "practice makes perfect". We're house hunting as of now so I should be a skeletal wreck after 6 months of living together!

SG69 x

Ecksvie wrote:

I'd be lying if I said I wasnt having the naughtiest time of my life. I'm currently in my first sexual relationship and can't believe I waited 22 years for it! Totally worth the wait though.

I'm delighted you're having the sexual time of your life, that's brilliant, I'm really happy for you. :D

I'm just a bit confused about the "waited 22 years for it" part. I mean, if you're counting since your birth, then I disagree that your prepubescent years count as "waiting", since a sexual relationship at that age would have just been, um, just, no. Can you clarify that bit for me? I'd really like to know. :)

I had my first sexual relationship at 19, my first really empowered, fun sexual relationship when I was 38, and my first kinky "I'm-in-charge-so-shut-yer-face" relationship when I was 40. I'm now 43, still telling willing hot people to shut their faces, and whomever said "Life begins at 40" really knew what the fuck they were talking about! :D

Although, I would say that whilst I'm having a whole lot less penis-in-vagnia sex at the moment, I am having a whole lot more of an erotic time generally than I ever have had before. I think I'm coming to the conclusion that penis-in-vagina sex has a way of masking the joys of other parts of the body or other erotic activities, and that those other things can more easily be discovered if penis-in-vagina sex is set aside, at least temporarily.

My erotic goals for the near future include having more serious relationships with women. I've never really had a serious relationship with a woman although there have been a few I really liked and admired. So I've been focusing on that.

But right now I'm focusing on why kvetch is taking such an almighty long time bringing me my coffee.

Hey, kvetch!!!!