Excited. quick arrival :-)

Only put my order in yesterday....and items arrived today............wow.........guess who is going to be busy this afternoon........lol............way to go Love Honey.............Thank you.........xxx

Enjoy Thunderpuss! I live in France, placed quite a large order on Monday and it arrived yesterday,(unfortunately I was at work!). I ordered an exercise video from a very well known online retailer two weeks ago and still haven't got that. You can get a Dildo faster than a DVD, who knew!!

One word------------------------WOW :-)

LoveHoney are fantastic, would never shop with anyone else. I love how even the free shipping is super quick!

I've got a few new toys myself that I cant wait to try when the OH gets here today.

I missed two deliveries this morning they may have been LH ... gutted.... have to wait til Monday now

:( Booooooo Hooooooo

MC xxx

Awww but on a positive note, something to look forward too :-)

I have just another order (deal of the day)........really happy with first order, and wow what an experience, and how powerful too. All these years, what have i been missing? and hey, thanks for making me feel so welcome.

It's good to know that a site with friendly peeps on exists. Love Honey, you work wonders and i can't praise you enough :-) xxx

LH rocks! I definetly wouldn't shop anywhere else now. I would recommend the site to anyone. I've yet to find something I don't like about LH. x

sexy little minx wrote:

LH rocks! I definetly wouldn't shop anywhere else now. I would recommend the site to anyone. I've yet to find something I don't like about LH. x

I don't like missing their deliveries! And yes I AM still sulking. Hmmph. *pouts*

Lol

xxx

An unhappy Mistress....not good!