My First Order

Hi All,
Just wanted to say hello and thanks for the tips and advice I've already had from reading though the forum.
I've just placed my first Love Honey order which will arrive to my Post Office on Monday (I was too worried about getting it delivered to work) although I've only heard great things about the discreet packaging.
I've already got some toys and a pretty extensive range of black lace numbers but am super excited to receive this order (I got a little over excited and spent a couple of hundred pounds), my boyfriends in for a treat!
I was just wondering what your recommendations are?
xxxxxx

Hope you and your boyfriend enjoy ur first order. Yes the packaging is very discreet really don't need to work about that from lovehoney at all.

Welcome to the forum! :)

First order was my most exciting one! You'll love yours too.

Thanks everybody! I'm so excited I might have to put another order in before it arrives / wipe my plans for the weekend.
Just wondering what your best Love Honey buy has been? Basically your go to item.
Really looking forward to building the collection up with your help.
Thank you x

Handy little bullet has been our best buy so far, can be taken anywhere and is suprisingly powerful at its job! Always seems to be the first to hand when we want a toy!

Have you bought a selection of toys and lingerie?

Thanks for the tip, I think I'm due a new one in my next order, something a little more powerful, I love just slipping one in my handbag just incase.

I've ordered a mixture really, we're big fans of crotchless and LH seem to have a good range, some essentials and lots of toys to experiment with.

I'll keep you updated with reviews!

x

Kurosaki-Kun wrote:

First order was my most exciting one! You'll love yours too.

I remember mine- a brilliant feeling, isn't it? :)

Enjoy your order Hardfast!

Waw a couple of 100 quid, go you 😜 what did you order of you don't mind me asking?
I remember my first order and it's super exciting waiting and then tearing into that Brown box 😄
Btw I think i speak for everyone it's still as exciting waiting and receiving a LH order. We're all addicts here, I'm sure you're about to join the LH addicts crew too 😀💟xx

Thank you, can't come soon enough!
I'm pretty new to a lot of this stuff but feel in safe hands here.
Ordered some lingerie and body suits (all crotchless)
Some condoms as much easier when you're out
Wipes, lubes etc.
Relacement nipple clamps as the old high street ones aren't as tight as they used to be
A clit clamp- new to me
A few cock rings
A couple a different g spot vibrates inc. The butterfly g spot.
Kegal balls- need something a little heavier now.

What was in your last order?

Pleasure 😄
Fantastic order, you must be pacing the floor waiting until Monday ....ouch 🙈
Clit clamps are amazing 👍 for me added with clit stimulation i.e a pinpoint bullet, the flash and the tracey Cox supersex clit vibe is just mmm 😄
Which kegal balls did you go for?
I also need something heavier now I've got the fsog set with 4 balls in them to choose from. I use the grey ones (heaviest) but I barely know they're there. So wanting the fsog inner goddess ones, hopefully they'll be heavy enough 230 gram I think they are.

My last order was last week, they had an awesome everything under a tenner deal on, you must of just missed it 🙈 I got a few pieces of lingere in the spoil me satin range & a glass a game, and a dildo. I only ordered a couple of things at first then realised I "needed" to take advantage of the incredible offer and got a pal to order for me, explained to hubby l8tr that it was essential 😂 anyway he loves all the stuff just as much as me. 😄

Have you tried glass? It was the last thing I tried and is a favourite combined with a wand is Devine pleasure 💟xx

I've just moved up to some 90g kegals. Hoping to move up to the 230g gradually, keep me updated yeh?
I've noticed such a difference with the lighter ones, can only imagine it gets better!
No I haven't tried glass all all, love the power and throbbing you get with dildos so was worried I'd miss that but maybe worth using with a high power bullet.
Which have you used? Any useability tips?
By pacing if you mean sitting with my legs crossed yes, well trying to 😆

You simply gotta try glass! This is my first set (as well as for many people) : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187 it is perfect to experiment with glass because it offers four different ends. You can chek out my review in my profil, it's written in a newbie's perspective.
Glass is a really hard material. It is heavy, and strong (will not brake in use, unless you drop it on a hard surface), it is suitable with any type of lube, easy to wash, perfect for temperature p'ay. They are built for g spot stimulation and i can tell you they jut exactly the right spot.

They're just amazing you have to try a glass dildo

Hi and welcome to the forums xx

mamz wrote:

You simply gotta try glass! This is my first set (as well as for many people) : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187 it is perfect to experiment with glass because it offers four different ends. You can chek out my review in my profil, it's written in a newbie's perspective.
Glass is a really hard material. It is heavy, and strong (will not brake in use, unless you drop it on a hard surface), it is suitable with any type of lube, easy to wash, perfect for temperature p'ay. They are built for g spot stimulation and i can tell you they jut exactly the right spot.

They're just amazing you have to try a glass dildo

Thanks mamz, I've added the set to my wishlist and hopefully it won't be too long until I get it.

I haven't experimented with tempature play before but am lookng forward to trying it!

I got a few glass dildos too and love them. Also my fave thing is the Tracey cox rechargeable rabbit as well as some of the LH flirty knickers which are on sale for 4 for £10 or 3 for £12 for the newer range!

hardfast wrote:

I've just moved up to some 90g kegals. Hoping to move up to the 230g gradually, keep me updated yeh?
I've noticed such a difference with the lighter ones, can only imagine it gets better!
No I haven't tried glass all all, love the power and throbbing you get with dildos so was worried I'd miss that but maybe worth using with a high power bullet.
Which have you used? Any useability tips?
By pacing if you mean sitting with my legs crossed yes, well trying to 😆

Theyre amazing aren't they? Oh you can totally tell the difference and see the muscles just (not good with the anatomy naming, think it's the pubic bone or around that are.) You'll probably notice yours now lying down or standing. Check the muscles; feels really good to see. Hubby keeps saying he'll not be able to get in if I get heavier ones lol 😂 I'll defiantly keep you posted 👍 The lighter ones, were they the LH basics? I loved them but they weren't heavy enough although I did notice an immediate difference. Was really surprised as I didn't expect them to work, but boy they really do. I know exactly where you're coming from. I was the same "if it doesnt vibrate what's the point'? Lol! I always wondered what all the hype was about glasd until I was running out of stuff to try lol. I got my first couple of pieces of glass from elsewhere - a butt plug and another anal one which looked perfect for g-spot stimulation. So i bought it for that purpose, and g-spot stimulation like I've never experienced It certainly was as i had the 'holy grail'of orgasms for the first time! With glass because it's so firm and heavy it really does the trick. You can always combine it with a clit vibe like the LH flash (sorry I can't link from the browser I'm using at the moment.) or a high powered bullet ss you say. Clit stim and g-spot stim at the same times sooo good 😀 Just realised Mamz has covered everything I've just said bout glass. And yeah tempature play is awesome, nought better than a cold glass dildo, the feelings exquisite. I'm yet to try warming them up but reckon it'll be immense. Haha, don't worry it'll soon be morning soon and you'll be running to the door to grab your parcel 😆 Can't wait to hear how you get on with your orders. I can only remember one product from here I wasn't happy with. There's great products. Started this after my last post but got a bit tied up😉🙊💟xx

Hello and welcome to LH! first order sounds great, looking forward to hearing about whats planned for the next order :)

Hi, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your purchase and, trust me, given the quality of products they have on here, you'll love it! If anything, you've made me jealous because now I want to spent £100, oh if only I could afford it ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)