Exciting News - Oh! Points Loyalty Scheme....

It's a tough one and I know for some people this has been a long waited change, whilst others' will like the programme as it is at the moment. As they say, 'you can't please everyone all of the time'. I can promise you that this change will make points much much more spendable and it's been brought about by years and years of requests by customers on the forum, phone and over email. 

Fun fact: To date, only 10% of awarded points have actually been spent. That means that with the current system 90% of points are being wasted and are just sat on peoples' accounts. This tells us that the current programme definitely does not work for the majority of our customers. 

Personally, I'm really excited about the changes and can't wait to see them brought into action! 

Lovebirds_x - if you have a particular item you wanted to buy, and you have the points to cover it, I would recommend speaking to customer care to see if they can do a manual Oh! Points order for you :) 

Even if the value of the o-points decreases, it could still wind up saving money because you can use them with sale items! I've quite often found that it's not worth using O-points which are always full price when you can buy the item instead, and save the O-points for something that might not go on sale. I've been saving mine up without knowing quite what I'm saving for!

Bummer, the item I want is still out of stock :(. Hope it comes back before the changes! :D They do sound good!

Yes!!! This is brilliant news, just when I though lh couldn't get any better, well it just has 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

Ooh sounds interesting, at the minute I don't have enough points to buy the item I think I want so I guess I'll wait and see if these changes make it easier for me to finally get it!

Huh, this is pretty exciting! Glad I bought my Mystic Wand with my points while I did though. I'm interested to see what happens :)

do you still keep the points you have?

You keep them Y&F but they won't be worth as much

How long have we got till points change over? As got some points due end of june and start of July. If to spend what i got now or wait till i get those points added.

I applaud your dedication SumSub. Most people won't include brows into their workouts.

bondagegod wrote:

How long have we got till points change over? As got some points due end of june and start of July. If to spend what i got now or wait till i get those points added.

In this instance I'd recommend having a chat with Customer Care. They may be able to bring forward the points you're expecting :) 

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to chip in and say I have actually had a sneaky mooch on how the new Oh! Points are going to work on the actual website (thanks IT!) and it is really brilliant! Its going to make it a lot easier, efficient and fun for everyone to use. 

At the moment as Jess said its going to be be a few weeks just yet, and with any changes at all we will be sure to let you know!

I had points waiting to be used, and this thread was a gentle but firm kick up the bum to remind me to use them! Thanks. Looking forward to seeing how the new points work too :-)

Oh no, this is not good news for me :( I've got another few weeks to wait until my Oh! Points can be redeemed and there's something in particular I was planning to buy with them, but if the monetary value is decreasing it means I'll lose out :( gah! If only I could spend them now before the changes!

I think it's a good idea to be able to use the points for everything and for getting a discount when you place a normal order, but otherwise I'm a bit worried about this :/

Oh almost everything is gone off the list now. I just hope saving up points wasn't a bad idea in the end and the difference in worth won't be too big :D.

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Fun fact: To date, only 10% of awarded points have actually been spent. That means that with the current system 90% of points are being wasted and are just sat on peoples' accounts. This tells us that the current programme definitely does not work for the majority of our customers.

Personally, I'm really excited about the changes and can't wait to see them brought into action!

That's interesting. I wonder what percentage of those points that never got spent are those 400 Oh! Points each newbie receives as a welcome treat, though. I guess there must be loads of people who just join and then forget their accounts ever existed. Plus a fair share of people probably make just a couple of orders and end up with, say, 1,000 points they never spend...

Anyway, I am really looking forward to seeing the changes, the loyalty scheme was pretty good to start with (I spent most of my points a couple of months ago, and it felt like a brilliant extra treat) and I am sure it is about to get more exciting still!

Sorry, double post.

ShinySparkle wrote:

So, what about the people who saved up say, 20,000+ points for a luxury item, they'd have to take longer to save them?

That's my issue :( I don't have that many points but I have saved up quite a lot to buy something I've been after for ages, and literally in a couple of weeks time when my points become available I was going to be ready to buy it! Argh :(

By the way, haven't seen you around for a few days SS, hope you're well :)

Oh, the thing I wanted has been taken off the list now anyway ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

It's a shame we didn't have a bit of time after being told, before the list got emptied :-(