Exciting News - Oh! Points Loyalty Scheme....

Foxxy wrote:

It's a shame we didn't have a bit of time after being told, before the list got emptied :-(

I'll plus one this. I've looked through and there's nothing on there for lil old me :(

Ooooo! Im excited, and so glad i cant spend my pionts becasue they are pending. I am so bad at saving them! x

This is some great news!! Whoop ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

Foxxy wrote:

It's a shame we didn't have a bit of time after being told, before the list got emptied :-(

I'll plus one this. I've looked through and there's nothing on there for lil old me :(

Joining the club! Wondering whether to find something that I kind of like or just keep them as they are and wait...

Maybe those with say over 15000 can be emailed and asked what they were saving for off the original list and some arrangement be made for them.

Stuburns wrote:

Maybe those with say over 15000 can be emailed and asked what they were saving for off the original list and some arrangement be made for them.

I think this is a great idea ☺

Boogaloo wrote:

Oh no, this is not good news for me :( I've got another few weeks to wait until my Oh! Points can be redeemed and there's something in particular I was planning to buy with them, but if the monetary value is decreasing it means I'll lose out :( gah! If only I could spend them now before the changes!

I think it's a good idea to be able to use the points for everything and for getting a discount when you place a normal order, but otherwise I'm a bit worried about this :/

Hey Boogaloo

Send me an email on bot@lovehoney.co.uk with what it was you were hoping to purchase and I'll see what I can do for you :) 

Thanks Jess, I'll do that! :) xx

Stuburns wrote:

We have a few plans up our sleeve and there will be an email going out. This thread was just so you guys didn't see things in the list disappearing and wonder what the heck was going on! :) 

***ANYONE WHO IS WAITING FOR POINTS***

...from orders in the last 28 days AND who wanted something specific from the list please email me on bot@lovehoney.co.uk

I know we haven't been able to give much notice on this, and I am sorry about that. But the good news is there is still time and space for me to work with you guys and avoid disappointment. 

Pop me an email with any concerns and I'll help out as much as I can to make sure you get what you want with the points you have/are expecting :) 

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

***ANYONE WHO IS WAITING FOR POINTS***

...from orders in the last 28 days AND who wanted something specific from the list please email me on bot@lovehoney.co.uk

I know we haven't been able to give much notice on this, and I am sorry about that. But the good news is there is still time and space for me to work with you guys and avoid disappointment.

Pop me an email with any concerns and I'll help out as much as I can to make sure you get what you want with the points you have/are expecting :)

Woohoo ☺☺ Jess to the rescue 😊

Excellent, just when I thought LH couldn't get any better! I may drop jess an email, as I wasn't very many points off getting my oh! points redeemed on an item I had my eye on.

I love it when you guys go the extra inch! :)

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Excellent, just when I thought LH couldn't get any better! I may drop jess an email, as I wasn't very many points off getting my oh! points redeemed on an item I had my eye on.

I love it when you guys go the extra inch! :)

Please do! :) 

And I'm so pleased you're happy about the changes. I think it's going to be fab! 

Sounds really interesting! (Also love that the start of this thread was about eyebrows. Good work people!)

Managed to redeem my points early and purchase the thing I was saving up for, thanks Jess!

Downside now is that I only have 80 points left for when the new scheme launches haha! :p but it was worth it :)

It all sounds very exciting, can't wait to see all the new changes 😀 xx

You're very welcome - I'm glad I could help! 

Will send you a e-mail jess.

Sounds exciting looking forward to hearing more xxx

This sounds good to me as I have points left over from purchasing something but it's not enough left to purchase something else. So what I'm assuming is that I can now put that towards something as well as cash is that right or have I read it wrong?