Exercise and sex

I’m curious if exercise has the same effect on others, I tend to find after a heavy exercise session I get ridiculously horny, which has been fine during lockdown with being in the house, but going back to the gym tomorrow might be an issue! Just curious if this happens to anyone else!

4 Likes

Yep sure do. My partner loved licking my salty arms. Win Win

1 Like

Yep, same. I’m sure I’ve read that it’s because you release endorphins during exercise. Makes sense to me anyway :joy:

2 Likes

Exercise leads to very horny thoughts, not always able to carry through on thoughts as knackered :rofl:

2 Likes

I am really jealous of you people who feel aroused (or even remotely good) after hitting the gym!

Personally I feel all drained out of energy. All I want is to lie in bed and watch some youtube videos. Usually I’m too tired to stay focused.
Furthermore, I’ve never been with a partner that got horny after working out. I assume it could be rather pleasant as long as we didn’t hit the gym together… :sweat_smile: :joy:

3 Likes

I think I might have exercised once? It was a long time ago, so I can’t be sure. I don’t think it made me horny though.

8 Likes

I prefer to get horny first which (in an ideal world) leads to a pretty good cardio workout.

3 Likes

Same as smultron here, always feel tired and achy after the gym and if I’ve done legs I tend to cramp up and there’s nothing sexy about my cramp face

3 Likes

Mrs S and I have started doing exercises other than walking in the last few weeks and they do appear to be boosting the energy and hormone levels pretty well. :ram: :cupid: :rabbit2:

3 Likes

Can attest, it’s still happening after the first gym session! Helps even more that my OH accompanied me for the first time ever tonight! Still can’t get the thought of her in those leggings out my mind!

Maybe need to hydrate a bit more and stretch off after your exercises!

1 Like

I definitely know where he is coming from, same with after a night out! My girlfriend doesn’t get it, but I can’t get enough of the taste of her after a night out, and she’s driving me wild tonight after exercising! She thinks it will be disgusting, but I know that’s not the case!

I definitely agree with him! Must be pheromones or something!

I wear adidas tight leggings and matching vest top…(hoodie too if it’s cold) and adidas trainers all in black and white for my morning run…I swear I have been chatted up more then than I have in a pub when I’m all dressed up in tight short dress and boots or heels…Even had several pull over and give me their number on a piece of paper or pretend they’re lost just to chat…
Must be the outfit what does it…

:roll_eyes:

7 Likes

@CurvyJilly34F I’m sure it’s Adidas or Nike leggings she wears, I can attest that they do have that effect! Although I’m sure you already have it, the leggings just take it to that next level! Is that at the gym or in public? Either way I don’t know if it’s ridiculously ballsy or not!

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp Yeah, don’t wanna overdo it - all exercise gets you is injuries!

1 Like

It’s the phermones that get me! Plus the tight clothing! I like to think of sex AS exercise, sometimes i’ve had aching muscles for a few days after, and smiled to myself knowing why i was aching, when asked if i’d been over doing the gardening! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The jogging outfits have developed amazingly. We regularly drive through an area with a lot of fashionable WAG types that like to keep themselves fit. :running_woman:t2: :hot_face:

1 Like

Yep, I know the feeling! We both get a bit like that out and about! Just waiting for the guys clothing to catch up for me to tease her! Lol

1 Like

Our local Aldi is next to a Pure Gym, whenever we park outside my OH says “Eyes right sunshine” before i’ve even ogled the fine female thighs/bottoms in their lycra…she knows me so well! :wink:

1 Like