Exercise and sex

You mean she points the sexiest ones out to you like my wife does? :heart_eyes_cat:

Yep! :wink:

1 Like

@Justthe2ofus2007 smelling gym gear is a kink I like too. Especially the thongs worn beneath her Lycra leggings. Heaven!!!

3 Likes

I get horny exerciseing with one expectation to this is. Which is jogging/running I took it up in lockdown . Im not very fast and i often struggle with my asthma doing it and im knackered when I get back so I’m never horny after a jog/run

3 Likes

@fizzy Respect to you for keeping your jog on :+1:
:running_woman:t2:

1 Like

Maybe need to try it with some jiggle balls i! Make exercise kinky again!

Thanks !

I find this so relatable, myself and my partner do online gym classes together. I’m fine doing all the exercises but when you have to cool down and stretch, that’s when get so horny! The gym gear is shiny and some of the stretches really get me going and sometimes it’s been clearly visible to others that join the online sessions.

3 Likes

I don’t really tend to feel horny after a good workout when I’m all moist and sweaty :hot_face:
Hubby seems to like it though, but I just feel dirty :woman_shrugging:

I think for me it’s being hot and sweaty that I find so hot! Like after a good workout when the adrenaline is pumping I always seen to be super horny.

1 Like

pulled a muscle, not feeling sexy at all
:grin:

1 Like

I love gym sex, find gym wear a challenge. If I come home from work and the OH is wearing her leggings and vest top, I know the sports bra is on, challenging me to make her chest bounce. I always accept the challenge, I normally win, with a lot of sweat to show afterwards. Seems to fire up OH libido, so I don’t mention my aches and pains, in case I scare it away.

2 Likes

There is something about gym gear which is so hot! I think it’s the leggings for me :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, it’s so tight, shows all the curves we love. A material so thin, but is still a barrier to break through, to get to our goal.
Well this has set me for the day, god help the quality of my work as my mind wanders.
Open-crotch leotard, that’s all I’m saying LH, think this would be a winner. Especially during lockdown exercise sessions :drooling_face::star_struck:

3 Likes

I shall be thinking about gym legging all days now too! Have a good day at work :+1:

2 Likes

OMG I love doing this with my wife, nothing hotter than When’s she’s all hot and sweaty after a good gym work out… LOVE LOVE LOVE :fire::fire:

I hate working out doesn’t make me horny… I’m naturally always horny :grin:

1 Like

My partner used to like licking the salt from my body when the sweat had dried

1 Like

Love the look of lycra and it feels nice! Not sure about feeling horny after working out though, I’m usually all sweaty and can hardly move!

3 Likes

@Cupc8kes just popped my lycra on - off for an evening run! :smirk:

2 Likes

Nice, I bet you look smokin :fire: @Jamesny

2 Likes