F...ck Buddies

Hi everyone;

I am thinking about joining one of those F.ck Buddies sites, my sex life is good but I fancy trying something different just once.

Anyone got any advice?

Um... if you want to then Im not stopping you! Remember to be safe, meet in public the first time at least, etc?

Hope you find what you seek.

Welcome to the OA on LoveHoney, hope you have fun here, getting to know people and reading up on the anecdotes and advice x

I might be shooting myself in the foot, but I kind of wish I had that abandonment of my body sometimes. That I could take a buddy without the added complication of emotions. But I'm not that person, however much I like to think I could be. I think maybe with the right person. Tried it but went about it the wrong way I think. :o/

I'm sure I could with the right person, who put all cards on the table and was honest from the off.

As long as you play safe in ALL aspects, then it can be a lot of fun! - i've had a few fuck buddys in my time and it fulfilled a need for both of us, without having to worry about the emotional side of things. - So if you think you can deal with that kind of thing then go for it and i hope you have fun!

monstergeeza wrote:

where can you get fuck biddies from ?

I'm not sure whether that was a spelling mistake or not :P

Ecksvie wrote:

monstergeeza wrote:

I'm not sure whether that was a spelling mistake or not :P

i think monstergeeza is secretly wayne rooney!! x

I've there's a website called adult friend finder that's supposed to be good for that sort or arrangement. Not really my cup of tea but best of luck to you!

xxKPxx

iv had 2 fuck buddies befor but there both ended in having a relantionship with them both failed it was fun while it lasted

monstergeeza wrote:

You can use google and Im sure you will get plenty of sites!

Although, I would suggest the spelling 'buddies'... 'biddies' will give an entirely different set of results.

Whatever you're into though!

Kiss

MC xxx

I used to have a F Buddy, but unfortunately, i got too emotionally involved, and stopped it.

I have had an offer from someone to be their F Buddy, but as i am with someone, have rejected.

But if i was single..then i honestly don't know what i would have said. I'd seriously think about it again, but whether or not i would get emotionally involved again, i just don't know. It is fun, and i did get a lot out of it,

But when emotions come into it, then it changes big time. So please take your time in considering this.

Best of luck.............................(by the way, i found my f buddy on p.o.f.)

Good luck fella and be safe!

I'm not sure I could do it, Ive never been the sleeping about kinda guy. I dunno I like to get to know the person and fall in love before bringing sex into the relationship.

jamesg wrote:

Hi everyone;

I am thinking about joining one of those F.ck Buddies sites, my sex life is good but I fancy trying something different just once.

Anyone got any advice?

Hi are you in a relationship? If your sex life is good why do you want to Fuck a stranger? It's a bit risky doing it through the internet, haven't you got any friends or friends of friends that would be willing?

Ilovemyman wrote:

Hi are you in a relationship? If your sex life is good why do you want to Fuck a stranger?

hi, i agree with ilovemyman here. although it may be wrong your profile says that youre "going steady" and if your partner agrees its ok then its really not an issue, but deceivng your partner or doing something they are uncomfortable with might be.

Go f*ck it sister! strangers do you like nobody else can or will.

James one of your previous posts suggests that your OH has been your lover for 18 Years, I would ask yourself if taking a fuck buddy is really what you are both comfortable with before joining any site. I have to agree with sweetlove, make sure any extra relationship has the full consent of your partner or somebody is going to get hurt.

Hi;

Thanks for all of your advice, I guess the idea of a Fuck Buddy appealed to me as something that excited me rather than being a great idea overall, I have a very good realationsip with my OH and wouldn't want to jeopardise that.

I am toying with the idea as I am quite highly sexed but may well not do it for emotional reasons.

Have you spoken to your OH about it?

The hardest part of the whole thing is keeping the emotion and attachment out of it. If you can truly compartmentalise things then you might come out of it unscathed, but if not don't even go there, someone will get hurt even if it's not you

Agree but if you've ever travelled on the London Underground at rush hour you should be a world record holder at keeping things "compartmentalised" !!

TB

ok sorry to drag this thread up again, i just need a bit of advice and a different perspective.

I have two people whom i class as fuckbuddies belfast boy and train guy, who know about each other and that i will be having sex with both of them. I know theyre both clean, as am I, and i am on the pill. I just feel really slutty for having two people on the go at once, and a part of me feels really guilty that im sleeping with someone other than the longer standing belfast boy, even though he has activley encouraged me (in theory). should i call it off with the train guy? (who lives closer to me) or should i keep them both on for the time being and see how things pan out?

i'm due to meet train guy on Teusday for the first time and i really do not no if i should cancel or not.

thier personalities are totally different, Belfast boy just seems more appreciative and greatful and understands my comfort zones and limits. but train guy is a very new aquaintance and its unfair to compare them as belfast boy's been around for about 4 and a half months now.