F...ck Buddies

It depends. They both know about each other and say they're fine (assuming they mean what they say), and as you're all clean there's no reason other than your feelings to call it off.

yeah, im goning to talk it through some more with belfast boy, as altough he;s only a fuck buddy were quite close, and i want him more than train guy

I guess if everyone else is happy with the situation then you can make a decision based purely on your feelings - just got to figure out exactly what they are haha! Can't really help you there though hun!

Will a *hug* do?

Ax

I hate to pry but given you mention them both being clean, are you using protection with either of them? If not the guy is putting a lot on your judge of charachter of the other guy (both ways). Its not a situation I'd be comfortable with.

sxe_couple21 wrote:

I hate to pry but given you mention them both being clean, are you using protection with either of them? If not the guy is putting a lot on your judge of charachter of the other guy (both ways). Its not a situation I'd be comfortable with.

will be using condoms with train guy. me and belfast boy haven't worked out if we will or not when we meet. as that could be as far away as december External Media I had a descussion with belfast boy last night about it all because it could put not only my health at risk but also his, and he had said he'd be happy for me to sleep with another man, but it was only in theory.

what confuses it is belfast boy uses "boyfriend terms" and tells me things like how lucky he is to have me. I dont think its indcative of any feelings, but i think he just does it from force of habit.

from reading the things you have said about belfast boy you are falling for him, and in doing so your confusing terms he uses for sings of affection like the type you have in a relationship.

if you have feelings for belfast boy and think you falling for him the best thing would be to slow down and tell him as i think he purly sees what you have as a no strings fuck buddie thing where as your not so sure.

if thats the case and you dont say anything your in for the real chance of getting hurt badly.

i kinda think you should really sit down and think deeply as to how you feel, and be honest with yourself. then do the best thing thats for you.

would also strongly recomend you use condoms with both guys, as by the sound of things youve never met either guy in real life, you may think you can trust them from phone calls and emails ect but its alot differant in real life and for all you know could be spinning you a line.

by not using condoms your showing a lot of trust in someone who youve never actually met and more then likely dont really know well.

do whats right for you and try not to do anything that will hurt you badly down the line

Dxx

yeah, as i said condoms is an issue i will need to broach with belfast boy when we meet, as it is a long time away at the moment. I will be using them with train guy, whom is more immediate. Train guy also has proof from the clinic that he is clean and I have demanded to see it before we have sex, as I have proof and will show him.

i might be falling for belfast boy, that much is true. but it tends to happen when i am unhappy that i confuse kindness for affection. i will talk to him about it all tonight anyhow and im certain theres ways we can work around it with no one getting hurt or upset

just a quick update. train guy has dissapeared off of the face of the planet and is not responding to any of my calls or texts, so i will cut him loose next time he talks to me. which isnt a big issue for me really.

thank you all for your advice and opinions, i really aprechiate it.