Face sitting hot or not?

I love it when my OH does this. Love the power and confidence this gives the woman. My OH is sometimes a little worried she is suffocating me with her grinding into my face.lol.

1 Like

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13529

Morning Subby nice one but I do prefer to use my tongue and get the full organoleptic platter

Personally I prefer to lie back and relax and enjoy.

1 Like

It's probably my favourite sexual position TBH, with her on my face. I think it appeals to me because she really is in control in every sense.

Makes sense Subby....I could see why it would make the 'sitter' feel powerful and in control. Maybe that's why I'm not keen. Also I feel a bit exposed and self conscious.

Grind Grind ;)

Yes but it is a great position for giving a HJ too.

MissTig wrote:

Makes sense Subby....I could see why it would make the 'sitter' feel powerful and in control. Maybe that's why I'm not keen. Also I feel a bit exposed and self conscious.

Tiggy thought you wanted to take control sometimes. It is a great position. It's not necessarily about your pleasure at this point. You can demand yours when you have finished with him. It's not just the oral if you get it right you can kneel on his arms and hold him down. Then take charge grind down and then take it away so he can only see an not touch. It's amazing.

I've been thinking I'm really not good at taking control GG lol

I'm always up to trying anything once though :)

I'm not a fan, I just feel self conscious, my oh loves it though x

Ok but does it excite you to think you could, do want too or is it something you think your OH wants? You look fabulous in all your pics.

I hate it. Absolutely hate it. Borks my knees and it's entirely for the man. And the men who've really wanted it needed me to enjoy it too so I had to fake that. Guess spilling those beans rules out ever dating anyone from the forums, eh?

No it doesn't excite me at all, if my oh mentions it it fills me with dread! Lol instant mood killer for me but I see why other people like it x

rose hip wrote:

I hate it. Absolutely hate it. Borks my knees and it's entirely for the man. And the men who've really wanted it needed me to enjoy it too so I had to fake that. Guess spilling those beans rules out ever dating anyone from the forums, eh?

No one judges here if don't like it you don't like it your answer is equally as relevant as someone who does. Thanks for your honest answer

I don't mind doing it and when we do I enjoy it.

My partner loves it like you guys do, I didn't relies so meany men like it to be honest :) x

like doing it and having it done to me!

And I don't think its entirely for the man at all rose hip

As I enjoy it and I've cum when my partner has been doing it where I've enjoyed it so much.

So don't see how it's just for the man at all personally hun.

I get requested to do this a lot. Sometimes I enjoy it, and other times, I get a guy who is a little teeth happy.

When Domming, this is done a lot too, however the Dom keeps their pants on (often PVC, or latex).

I used to be a bit nervous about it but I soon overcame my fear. Really enjoy taking control and having my subject at my mercy. :)