Face sitting hot or not?

Hot :)

I find it a real turn on. Even just hearing him asking me to sit on his face is enough to get me going. It's not about being in control for me, I just love knowing that he wants me to lol

Not tried it, but I am like Miss Tig I like to lie back & relax,I stuggle with the 69! once he starts to go to work on me I can't think or do anything else!! :-)

1 Like

Its really hot. The smell taste and intimacy are amazing.

I'd love to try it but my oh is not into giving oral, it's a shame because he is rather good at it, so I'd say the idea of me sitting on his face would be a no no for him!

Love it when my OH sits on my face. She can control the pressure against her (and on me). And she always rubs herself against me after cumming. Yum.

Those that do enjoy this, which way around do you prefer ? I just slightly prefer her facing down my body so she can play with me too and the view great this way all so . Love the wife's ass.

Lollipop ;) wrote:

And I don't think its entirely for the man at all rose hip

As I enjoy it and I've cum when my partner has been doing it where I've enjoyed it so much.

So don't see how it's just for the man at all personally hun.

So we'll chalk this up as yet another thing I'm crap at then. Hurrah!

Not for me

Gentle giant wrote:

Those that do enjoy this, which way around do you prefer ? I just slightly prefer her facing down my body so she can play with me too and the view great this way all so . Love the wife's ass.

I prefer Mrs Boss facing up me (or other way to your preference) that way I can eat what i really love to eat... and play with her breasts. Win/Win

Hot for sure!

Hard to explain but I love pleasuring my wife this way and feeling her tense up as the big approaches.

Fantastic, should be enjoyed by everyone :)

I will do it if asked but it's not my fav thing to do . I feel a bit silly doing it to be honest

1 Like

I absolutely love this. My oh loves playing the tease aspect of it also. Sometimes she can't resist my penis just standing proud all by itself and sometimes just has to start playing or sucking it but I absolutely love facesitting.

I feel silly doing it too to be honest. I don't mind it but my partner loves it. I don't feel hot doing it particularly I feel like I'm about to bash his face and give him a nose bleed haha.

1 Like

I like it, it's the feeling of power and control.

It's quite nice to be tied down and let your OH hang herself across your tongue...... quite empowering for her and good fun for the bloke :)

As a chubby girl I feel completely self conscious sitting on my partner's face.

I know for a fact that I look horrendous from that sort of angle so I can't get over the fact that I'll look completely unattractive to him. Also it's hard trying to control your weight in this position. I sat back on his chest once and he couldn't breathe. Great self esteem boost...

However, I do like 69 because he can see less of my body, and it's much more comfortable.

YES, damn right.

Love to do this to my husband

Hot Hot Hot!

Same Sarah 77! X