Face sitting in knickers

Just wanted to know if anyone enjoys facesitting where the woman wears knickers while on the mans face as I’m a big fan as I have a great passion for knickers and love the feel

18 Likes

O It’s a Big Yes from me, love facesittting but also into scent so facesittting with panties on :yum::stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I love sitting on my husbands face while wearing new knickers - in fact did it Christmas day - he bought me a lovely set so i wanted him to take a great look - he enjoyed it a lot :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

22 Likes

@batjamboree Cardiff base not far tgen

3 Likes

I bet he loved that @batjamboree he needed to get nice and close up to check them out.

3 Likes

This is not something we have tried but Mr B does go down on me while I am wearing knickers so definitely sounds like something we should try :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

6 Likes

Love it! The feel of whatever fabric they’re made of across my face is a huge turn on and watching as they get wet from the inside out is amazing.
Works best with ‘big knickers’ for me which I’m also a huge fan of but also amazing to watch up close and feel when she’s wearing tights :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

All part of the tease, foreplay

4 Likes

Very close to the knickers the better

4 Likes

Very good -totally agree wetter the better

4 Likes

Huge yes, can’t beat a 69 while the mrs still has a tiny gstring on she’s been wearing on day

5 Likes

Love this, big fetish of ours. Wife sits on my face wearing her panties. Love to lick her and make love to her while she has them on. After she takes her soaked panties off and puts them in my mouth.

8 Likes

I love a lady face sitting on me wearing big knickers. Sadly it’s been about 15 years now.

2 Likes

I love it when Mrs Bear does this, sadly not very often now, but such a turn on! We are trying some tease and denial play at the moment, I can imagine her sitting on my face in her satin and mesh panties but not allowing me to cum!! Wow!!

3 Likes

Total respect it’s all about the tease
Satin is so great on your face

5 Likes

a big yes from me haha! its such a good feeling when the woman does it. Especially if you can find girls who wear pu**y perfume

3 Likes

Im sure he did.!!

2 Likes

I love to do this and my husband even more so! I usually sit on his face for him to give me oral (rather than lying down) and it’s easy to pull my knickers to the side especially if I am wearing a smaller thong or g-string.

12 Likes

I’ve gone down on my OH while she’s wearing her panties, but she hasn’t sat on my face in them though now I feel like making that happen as it sounds very hot. Good suggestion!

6 Likes

Never tried this - it sounds so much fun! Definitely going to give it a try! Thanks for the idea!.. xxxx

3 Likes