Face sitting in knickers

I wish I had a lady to do that to me, wearing plain white cotton panties.

3 Likes

I absolutely love getting my face sat on, either with or without the underwear. Loose, tight fitting…either will do, I’m easy :grimacing::joy:

1 Like

Mrs M doesn’t enjoy oral so I miss that fun but when you’re wearing your knickers for oral and you pulling them aside or enjoying being pleasured through the material?

1 Like

Me too @Arctic_owl, I love my face sat on with her white cotton hi cut briefs, sadly it’s been many years.

2 Likes

I prefer bigger knickers too @GoGirl12, It’s a huge turn on for me, especially when they cover the bottom.

5 Likes

Nice to hear you enjoy face sitting - let’s hope you get sat on over Easter - I certainly will be sitting on my mans face while enjoying chocolate :chocolate_bar:

6 Likes

Just ask her - as a woman it’s fun to give your partner what they want - but please no to cotton - buy her some satin or sink and then you may hat your wish

4 Likes

My man’s the same - larger the better

3 Likes

As anyone used a Cream Egg to be placed inside the lady as an extra treat whilst performing oral. Just a thought but suppose it gets messy as the choc melts.

1 Like

Oh Steve19 - I may speak for women all over - chocolate goes in my mouth only

2 Likes

Absolutely @batjamboree I could not agree more. I know there are a few folk on here that talk about cake sitting, which must get messy but each to their own. I suspect we will find someone that’s tried it though.

2 Likes

Love it when my wife sits on my face. So hot. Especially if she is wearing crotchless underwear or knickers. Also love it when she is wearing some stockings and suspenders. I’ve been trying to get her to put her thigh high boots on whilst doing this too as I think that would also be extremely hot.

6 Likes

Unfortunately @batjamboree we haven’t had any intimacy for many years now, I can only reminisce about being sat on by previous Ladies​:disappointed:

1 Like

I think it definitely turns me on more if I sit on my partners face with knickers, and when he starts playing with me with my knickers on :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

That sounds amazing

1 Like

So good to hear you enjoy it

1 Like

Alas, I’m not sure it will happen anytime soon or if ever. The OH is in the midst of the change and has completely gone off any activity at the moment.

1 Like

Exactly what i like and wife does.

1 Like

Yes, yes and yes! I love when my wife does this to me. I prefer it when she wears thongs and I can properly bury my face in her just as much as that thongs wedged in :hot_face: :face_with_peeking_eye: :bum2:

3 Likes

Doesn’t everyone like the feel knickers :smiling_face: I know I do.

2 Likes