Face sitting in knickers

I would love my other half to do this, but she is so vanilla it’ll never happen. Can’t remember the last time I was allowed down there to do anything with my mouth

2 Likes

I love oral as you know and my wife loves receiving. She just isnt that much in to sitting up on my face. She feels its a bit base and in your face as it were.
I think its a great position to provide tongue treatment and if she is playing with boobs while im working on her clit, its a great visual for me . I also love 69 for same reason, which she is ok with.

1 Like

@Iwill
I adore face sitting as it gives me great oral pleasure and my husband loves it too

With face sitting i use a face sitting chair as this takes the pressure off your face and allows you easy access to her clit and vagina which she will enjoy

My husband loves it when I wear sexy knickers first so he can enjoy the tease where all he looks at is the strip of material between my v&a and then after he has licked and kissed - I take them down so he can enjoy my juice and I enjoy his tongue

I appreciate your wife may have reservations (especially if she is a larger lady) but I promise you and her the chair is a wonderful bit of kit and worth the money (I’m on my second) :yum: :lovehoney_heart:Bondage Boutique Sex Position Enhancer Chair - Lovehoney UK

4 Likes

@batjamboree …that for this…my wife is shapely but not particularly large.
I think she just feels a bit brazzen in that position… i do encourage her and when inhibitions less after a couple of glasses of wine , i sometimes can coax her.
The chair does look interesting…does it come with a list of suggested positions to try apart from the obvious face sitting option.?

1 Like

@Iwill It does come with pictures to show the positions you can use it for - it’s also good for anal and doggy positioning as the chair will support your tummy area allowing easy access

For me it’s face sitting every time - the chair is also comfortable :lovehoney_heart:

3 Likes

@batjamboree @Iwill i love the look of that chair. It does become difficult to support yourself. I love itvwhen my OH plays with my pussy when I have knickers on i have several pairs of satin ones and silk which gets very wet

1 Like

@AWB1955 - my husband can spend ages just looking and touching the knickers - his presence is satin or microfibre- he will spend just ages touching and stroking the strip of material between my legs - in the end I just want him inside so I offer him to wear my wet knickers so he can concentrate on me and my orgasm :lovehoney_heart:

1 Like

Omg that sound exactly like my husband he loves rubbing my pussy through the thin strip and movingnon to th pubic hair sticking out he verry often lickes me through my satin knickers till i am so wet i just want him to f…k me hard

2 Likes

When shopping with him I will get a pair off the shelf and ask him to smooth the material and ask his opinion- he does have high standards but cannot resist when there is satin that does between the legs

In 2016 we were in France and went to that very expensive french designer lingerie shop - he was in his element as almost all were satin - he spent a fortune but at over £40 a pair they are good

I find it very relaxing when he does touch them while i wear them as he can go it for ages

2 Likes

Love it i think we are on the same wave length i have Satin knickers at overv40 pounds

I think Lovehoney are missing a thing - they don’t sell sexy knickers - they are all Crotchless or backless and I think if they brought out a range os satin knickers made for woman they would sell well

I would suggest they ask us on this forum to give ideas of what would be ideal

Secondly - there are loads of men too scared or embarrassed to but sexy knickers for themselves but from Lovehoney is ideal

For me - my ideal ones would be bright colours- pink or orange with satin front and the satin goes all the way to the back to then join a find mesh material back to show off your bottom - mid height - just good quality :lovehoney_heart:

4 Likes

Yes I think you absolutely right love honey are misding out on selling satin knickers. The feel of satin is luxurious on your bum and front.
My husband likes wearing my more expensive underware holds him in better

1 Like

As part of our role reversal my wife now wears a soft ‘packer’ dildo inside her knickers overnight, and for most of the morning, so a great deal of our sexual activities take place with her knickers still on. She masturbates with them on, keeps them on when she pegs me and I often lick her through the fabric while touching the packer dildo inside as if it were a penis.

1 Like