Facebook Fan Offers - Notice

Hi all,

I thought you might like some advance notice that next week's Facebook Fan Offer will be the last. It will run from Tuesday (due to the bank holiday) through to the Sunday 2nd June.

The 'Offers' tab has been removed but the current offer has been posted on the wall and next week's will also be posted on the wall.

Unfortunately, since Facebook changed their algorithms we just don't have enough people taking up the offer any longer.

The good news is that we will be able to concentrate our creating-offers-and-designing-graphics efforts elsewhere, creating lots of other special offers to take advantage of.

Of course, as we react to demand and concentrate on creating new offers for customers there might be a point where it becomes sensible to reinstate Facebook Fan Offers, but it's not likely in the forseeable future.

Alice :-)

Thanks for the info Alice.

Thank you, Alice! How has it taken me so long to find out LH has a FB?

Are u going to go out with a bang for the last one? :)

boooooooo, gets promoted and kills my freebies the next week

Cheer Alice FB is a pain in the ass I run my business from there and its just a pain all the changes

Thanks for the notice. I was always checking the FB offer so I'm sad to see it go, Looking forward to seeing what other deals are in store for the future though.

Wonder what the final Facebook offer is going to be then! Get to find out today :)

AliMc wrote:

Wonder what the final Facebook offer is going to be then! Get to find out today :)

think it updates tomorrow with today being bank hoilday

truegrace wrote:

AliMc wrote:

Aww you're right! I keep forgetting it's a bank holiday today, they don't make a difference to me.

AliMc wrote:

truegrace wrote:

AliMc wrote:

Aww you're right! I keep forgetting it's a bank holiday today, they don't make a difference to me.

keeping fingers crossed for something nice tomorrow, holding off making a purchase til we see what it is, will have to find another excuse to spend far too much each week on toys now though

Its a funky bullet

already ordered, we have the £9.99 bullet already but no harm in having the limited editiom to add to the collection

I've just ordered for the first time from your website. Placed my order and went to look at your FB page only to find about about the free gift.

Is there any way i cancel and redone my order.

gutted this will be the last give away :(

Aww will miss the FB offers, but understandable