Love honey offers

I've been waiting on placing an order for days now.. I missed out on the free rabbit/ free wand they offered just before Christmas and I know as soon as I press purchase the day after will be an offer.

Is there any way to find out if any offers will be coming up shortly?

They don't announce offers in advance but they are very regular. Make sure you sign up for emails.

Sum Sub wrote:

They don't announce offers in advance but they are very regular. Make sure you sign up for emails.

+1

The email offers are the best IMO, and it's only recently that I haven't gotten many since xmas sales started. There were still quite a few during Black Friday too. They're usually spend 'x' freebie offers which I've used quite often.

If you've already signed, up search your inbox/spam/trash for an email on 30th Dec, it's still valid until midnight tonight if you can jump on it.

The emails had an offer, I've also seen a 20% off pop up on the mobile site for this weekend. Not sure if it's still there, but worth a look! Otherwise maybe just sit on it for a bit and wait for an email?

Thanks for your comments :) I think I'll give it another couple of days because we all know there's always something coming out.. just always feels like as soon as I order a good offers on a couple of days later haha!
She's only back from holiday Saturday too soo I've got until Wednesday to order

Stelyn wrote:

I've been waiting on placing an order for days now.. I missed out on the free rabbit/ free wand they offered just before Christmas and I know as soon as I press purchase the day after will be an offer.

Is there any way to find out if any offers will be coming up shortly?

What you need to remember is that somebody's special offer is anothers Meh!

Personaly myself I have a few things on my wish list that I have a price threashold for and if they reach that price then I will buy. If there's something else that is offered along side that then great, if not, so be it.

But and here's the thing, in a previous job in online retail, the company I worked for could knock a fiver of a product and sale might go up about 10% yet whenever they offered free postage (less than a fiver) the orders came flooding in. In their sector it seemed that people resented paying postage over saving more money - go figure that one out ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

I get what your saying and I did benefit from that G-spot Rabbit offer (review coming soon BTW) and needless to say was an outstanding offer to say the least. I'm sure other opportunities and offer are in the pipeline so to speak, its just a case of waiting for that moment, and by having the email alerts you'll be ready for 'em when they happen.