Facesitting

Why do we not have a thread on this?! I do have the lady on the face in mind.

Any opinions on it? Likes/dislikes? Like the dom/sub-ness?

I rather enjoy it! Makes giving much more comfortable for me but obviously hurts the legs for Ad.

So any opinions?

All I can say is I L-L-L-L-L-L-Love it.

Considering how much I enjoy it and I assume others do based on passing comments I was surprised how little attention it had on the forum.

My OH loves me sitting on his face and who am I to deny him the pleasure! Infact he would rather me wake him up this way than a blowjob

sexy little minx wrote:

My OH loves me sitting on his face and who am I to deny him the pleasure! Infact he would rather me wake him up this way than a blowjob External Media

O, waking up like that is amazing!

I fell asleep before Ad a few weeks ago while she was still sorting things out for the next day... I was woken up in just that manner with a beautiful wet pussy on my lips. F me it was good!

I love BadGirl sitting on my face... Never been woken up like that yet though.

I don't get it in the mornings. Ad is not a morning lady.

I'm not really in to it but my OH loves it! HS i do tend to squat but it depends how long he wants me to do it, some times i have to kneel x

headsouth wrote:

As of yet I've not had the joy of this, but it's just about the no 1 thing on the list of things I want to do. It's my birthday soon so who knows...

What positions do you tend to use, what works best? I like the idea of squatting a lot more than kneeling for example. Seems more practical (unless it's too much of a bugger on ones knees etc..) and also much ruder, which seems to be my metric for all things sex related.

Squatting/kneeling combo! As wide as squatting which makes it ruder and much more fun gives as she spreads open but she can get more support from the knees by sort of kneeling because it is taxing on the knees.

I guess how hard you like it on you depends too... If she faces your head rather than feet then you can get some great clit on nose action!External Media Careful with using vibes though... They can make you sneeze!

This forum is also great for subtle hints when your partner is on too ey HS? I'll give it a bump if it needs it when Tele is on!External Media

headsouth wrote:

Ilovemyman wrote:

I'm not really in to it but my OH loves it! HS i do tend to squat but it depends how long he wants me to do it, some times i have to kneel x

I think it's probably a really good example of something you don't really need to specifically be in to to be able to let your partner enjoy themselves. You can do it as a genuine favour potentially.

Yes i think so too, i don't really enjoy it but it really turns him on so it's better for me, i love seeing him really aroused! x

headsouth wrote:

hehe, I don't think there's anything in my mind she can't tell me before I can tell myself!

Imagined I'd prefer her facing my feet, don't think it really matters to that level of detail though.

Careful not to engage in some nasal anal when you try that then.

Ilovemyman wrote:

For some reason I expected it to be more enjoyed by the fellas... I think Ad does it more for me!

Can't call us men selfish anymore!External Media

headsouth wrote:

WandA wrote:

headsouth wrote:

hehe, I don't think there's anything in my mind she can't tell me before I can tell myself!

Imagined I'd prefer her facing my feet, don't think it really matters to that level of detail though.

Careful not to engage in some nasal anal when you try that then.

Why not? I think the best thing about it all compared to going down on her is that absolutely everything there is fair game, rather than having to be very specifically focussed on certain areas like her clit etc.

Well it was more a warning. Fair play if you want some nose in bum fun but not for me!

headsouth wrote:

WandA wrote:

Ilovemyman wrote:

For some reason I expected it to be more enjoyed by the fellas... I think Ad does it more for me!

Can't call us men selfish anymore!External Media

You might want to bother actually reading a post before replying to it! If you're not sure about "ilovemyman"'s gender there are quite a few clues, starting with her name... and my use of "her" just now.

So a female poster replies stating her OH enjoys it but she is not really in to it?

So the fella likes it but the women isn't that bothered?

Have I missed something?

I'm not a huge fan because it hurts my knees and back and hips but I enjoy the reaction I get from it!

I like to face his head as I can see his expression but facing the feet makes switching to 69 position from time to time easy too - switching can mean I last longer in both positions.

W your post was a little confusing but I got your meaning - you were saying your expectations were correct.

Adx

headsouth wrote:

Have been able to try out the stool thing yet?

Not yet - been in separate parts of the country for weeks...he's coming to see me on Monday but he's getting the train so can't bring the stool yet - it's going to be September 'til we can try it out!

Will be sure to let everyone know what we think though - I'm suprised by the amount of interest that people have had in it!

Adx

I find it amusing that one of the things usually seen as all about female pleasure, oral on her, seems to be more liked by the men. It seems very selfless for someone to be giving so much pleasure to their partner but their partner is not that bothered by it... Only it's not really as selfless as it first appears, hence the smiley.

headsouth wrote:

Well it's one of those things that seems like such a superficial extravagance. It doesn't vibrate, it doesn't go up your bum.. it's just a odd chair. So it's hard to think about seriously buying one.

Ahhh the beauty of being fully mobile External Media

Adx

headsouth wrote:

Well it's one of those things that seems like such a superficial extravagance. It doesn't vibrate, it doesn't go up your bum.. it's just a odd chair. So it's hard to think about seriously buying one.

I thought that, and couldn't ever justify 40 quid on a stool that took about 5 to make but has a gap.

But I guess the value of something is what you get out of it... Hopefully we get easier sex in certain positions from it and less fatigue/pain. We also have enough things that go up places or have bells and whistles etc... So it's good to have some variety!

WandA wrote:

headsouth wrote:

I thought that, and couldn't ever justify 40 quid on a stool that took about 5 to make but has a gap.

But I guess the value of something is what you get out of it... Hopefully we get easier sex in certain positions from it and less fatigue/pain. We also have enough things that go up places or have bells and whistles etc... So it's good to have some variety!

It will be nice to have something that allows us to go "back to basics" and have "normal" sex successfully :)

Adx