Facesitting

Alicia D'amore wrote:

WandA wrote:

headsouth wrote:

Well it's one of those things that seems like such a superficial extravagance. It doesn't vibrate, it doesn't go up your bum.. it's just a odd chair. So it's hard to think about seriously buying one.

I thought that, and couldn't ever justify 40 quid on a stool that took about 5 to make but has a gap.

But I guess the value of something is what you get out of it... Hopefully we get easier sex in certain positions from it and less fatigue/pain. We also have enough things that go up places or have bells and whistles etc... So it's good to have some variety!

It will be nice to have something that allows us to go "back to basics" and have "normal" sex successfully :)

Adx

Wow Back to Basics, does that involve a bike and do you work for the Government??

tallboy247 wrote:

Wow Back to Basics, does that involve a bike and do you work for the Government??

*Is now on a MI5 watchlist*

Or the tories hitlist

Every time any of the man's family visit they asek about our 'floor cushions' which get stored in the backroom. As a result we are now having to actually use them as floor cusions in addition to sex furniture. I just hope with fervour that my mother-in-law buys it because I don't think she will.

I have a time limit for sitting on his face, when he's cleanshaven I prefer facing his head (the top one) but bearded it can get a bit abrasive! Generally if I sit on his face he'll take most of my weight in various ways. Crouching/ squatting definitely hurts more. It's also harder to balance but I suspect that most people are less prone to falling over than I in this

I might be missing something, but if some ladies find it uncomfortable before long, and don't really enjoy it, I don't really see much point in doing it. If they and their partners both enjoy her receiving oral, why not do it with her on her back, on all fours or perhaps even standing, which should be equally good for both? I appreciate that a factor is the enjoyment that some guys get, but I think I'd prefer doing something equally satisfying for the woman.

Nameless wrote:

I might be missing something, but if some ladies find it uncomfortable before long, and don't really enjoy it, I don't really see much point in doing it. If they and their partners both enjoy her receiving oral, why not do it with her on her back, on all fours or perhaps even standing, which should be equally good for both? I appreciate that a factor is the enjoyment that some guys get, but I think I'd prefer doing something equally satisfying for the woman.

Well I imagine it is pleasurable! Oral generally feels good! In a relationship you might do something that isn't to your particular taste but it really gets you off seeing your partner getting off! I do things more for my partner than me at times, I enjoy it for the whole experience.External Media

Far well better put by HS. Excellent points.

I agree - great points HS!

I completely agree!

And I'll also add - no girl has said the "don't enjoy it" (yet) they just struggle for long periods of time - giving oral *to* a lady when she's not hovering above your face, can be very uncomfortable with cricked necks and sore tongues so it's only fair to return the favour from time to time.

I reckon giving a blowjob is well easier than licking a female....not in our relationship because we are of differing abilities but for "normal" couples.

Adx

I'm going to be annoying and break the trend and say I'm not all that keen, but then I'm not all that gone on receiving oral to begin with. Nothing major, just I do get more out of giving pleasure than receiving, so I start feeling odd taking it no matter what position. I don't want to say "bored", because clearly that's just indicate bad technique, but there us a part of me that's juts thinking "hurry up and get done with this so we can move onto something fun!".

That said, I love someone sitting on my face, what what with the 'imprisioned and helpless' factor, where you can't help but devour your partner as much or as little as they dictate. Gogo double standards!

BashfulBabe wrote:

I'm going to be annoying and break the trend and say I'm not all that keen,

Not a break in the trend - most of the girls have said that already.

As for not really enjoying oral that much, I'm much the same - I enjoy it on occassion, and I love how happy it makes WandA but I find it too hard to lay back and relax and my mind will start to wander.

Adx

I love recieving oral but th sitting on the face position can get uncomfortable. My legs do often give way and I'm worried I'll choke him or something!! My OH has to have just shaved because it gets quite rough and irritable otherwise.

In conclusion I'd much rather be laid on my back with his head buried between my legs! And now I chould really do with it!!

WandA wrote:

headsouth wrote:

WandA wrote:

Ilovemyman wrote:

I'm not really in to it but my OH loves it! HS i do tend to squat but it depends how long he wants me to do it, some times i have to kneel x

For some reason I expected it to be more enjoyed by the fellas... I think Ad does it more for me!

Can't call us men selfish anymore!External Media

You might want to bother actually reading a post before replying to it! If you're not sure about "ilovemyman"'s gender there are quite a few clues, starting with her name... and my use of "her" just now.

So a female poster replies stating her OH enjoys it but she is not really in to it?

So the fella likes it but the women isn't that bothered?

Have I missed something?

headsouth wrote:

As of yet I've not had the joy of this, but it's just about the no 1 thing on the list of things I want to do. It's my birthday soon so who knows...

What positions do you tend to use, what works best? I like the idea of squatting a lot more than kneeling for example. Seems more practical (unless it's too much of a bugger on ones knees etc..) and also much ruder, which seems to be my metric for all things sex related.

WandA's post makes sense I'm afraid .

headsouth wrote:

As of yet I've not had the joy of this, but it's just about the no 1 thing on the list of things I want to do. It's my birthday soon so who knows...

What positions do you tend to use, what works best? I like the idea of squatting a lot more than kneeling for example. Seems more practical (unless it's too much of a bugger on ones knees etc..) and also much ruder, which seems to be my metric for all things sex related.

I'm afraid I have some bad news for you....

We have in fact done this.

You were not asleep.

O dear. He was not on the ball last nitght was he Tele?

i love having KP sitting over me! It's handy that she can put pressure where/when she wants it and i love being able to look up and see her expressions!

ive not done this i will admit,

sounds fun for a little while, but youd need thighs of steel

sweetlove666 wrote:

ive not done this i will admit,

sounds fun for a little while, but youd need thighs of steel

Not just thighs!

It's good being able to put pressure on to WandA - the dominance aspect is great!

Adx

Never had it but I can say it would appeal to me for sure. :)

Before it starts to hurt too much I love facesitting, feels amazing most of the time and there is an aspect of having more control. I'm fortunate in that the OH has a rather large chest and it's not at all uncomfortable for me to put all of my weight there when it's too much but I don't want to stop yet ;)

headsouth wrote:

So does this mean that when the legs start hurting, you actually do just literally sit on his face while you recover?

Haha!

No, because it's often the hips that go first, keeping my legs open wide enough is painful, so when I'm gone, I'm gone hehe.

Adx

I first heard the expression before I'd learnt much about the meaning of sexual terms, so I did think the ladies on top literally sat on heads! So it not surprising that it's a concept that doesn't quite have the same erotic appeal for me as it has for some