Facial hair on or off

My OH hates any form of facial hair like beards or stubble. In fact she hates kissing me when I have any form on facial hair.

Just wondering about everyone else on here?

2 Likes

Hey @Vikingwarrior :blush:

This ties in with @brufton’s topic Beards, what style have you got / do you like? so will mark this thread as a duplicate to avoid any confusion for people :blush:

3 Likes

I make my husband shave because when he kisses me with stubble it pricks me and leaves a rash. Also nothing more disgusting when seeing men with food in their beard :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

I can think of plenty more disgusting things. :slightly_smiling_face: I don’t think you’re trying hard enough.

4 Likes

Lol

1 Like

I’ve got a trimmed beard :slight_smile:

I use to have a preference for none but now I’m completely open and just depends on the guy. Some look sexier with a bit of hair, some with lots and some with none.

2 Likes

My wife loves me with a beard.

I love a bit of facial hair on a bloke. It can range from sexy looking stubble to a well kept beard , the only sort I’m not keen on are those really long, straggly looking beards.

3 Likes

My OH dislikes any form of facial hair. I’m not allowed near, even for a kiss if I’ve got any.

She says it scratchy.

2 Likes

I normally keep mine at around 3 to 5mm long and keep cheek and neck lines cut in. Can’t remember the last time I was properly clean shaven as I used to get horrible rash and spots on my neck. And on the plus side the wife likes my beard/stubble

2 Likes

I don’t like facial hair at all. Never have.

I used to always prefer clean shaven but now it totally depends on the guy and the beard. If it’s wirey and pubey then it’s a complete turn off.

1 Like

Ooh I love facials… Sorry Facial hair

2 Likes

I may have already posted however it all comes down to the other person. My OH loves my beard but other friends have said I look better clean shaven. The thing I hate about my beard is that it’s currently the salt and pepper look. Makes me look old.

2 Likes

Ooh no. Silver fox. My ex went grey at 24. He’s now 30 and going white. I love it!

2 Likes

@Orgasm_Chaser im 50 and people expect you to be salt/pepper at my age. Having said that im none to happy about this.

2 Likes

I love facial hair, but really do not enjoy when it’s at that scratchy phase where it just prickles!

3 Likes

Duplicate thread, please continue the discussion here: