Fancy a challenge - Cum join the fun

Hell Happycamper, challenge accepted girl...... now to find me a webcam and tell you all when l will be trying the beast. Interesting how they put little spikes all over it... resembles more an instrument of torture rather than a botty chum methinks. Still in for a penny in for a pound or 22 as it happens. Pay day tomorrow so if l am still alive after Ameliorate's feedback re today's event then l will tell you when l have ordered it.
Cheers Tallboy

Ok, happycamper, hope the extra £15.99 isn't too much (trust me its worth it) but due to my experiences this week there can only be one product I could challenge you with...........

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6639

Are you up to it??????? lol

I think this post needs making into a sticky so I can find it easily :-) Otherwise, how do we know who has challenged who.....

Is this something that needs to be done by the the Forum organisers?

Beats me OWT - I just cooked up the idea :-)

By my reckoning, the challenge is currently with Happycamper. Will she accept solopleasurer's monster dildo challenge?

Guess its my turn for a challenge then!!

Good on you Happycamper - I'm sure that everyone awaits your feedback with anticipation.

If this challenge thing takes off, we'll have to start a webcam challenge!!! (make sure noones cheating) lol

Solo - I'm really not into exhibitionism so can't say I'll be contributing to a webcam challenge. Voyeurism on the otherhand - don't mind giving that a go - I'll happily tune in to enjoy your webcam debut!

But before then, we need to keep this forum alive and find you a challenger - come on folks don't be shy! And remember, you don't need to pledge a fortune to join the challenge - if you've got no money to spend we'll just have to think up some ideas for you using readily accessible household items instead!

LOL - keep with it girl!!

I thought that when I got it but you'll be surprised how easily it goes in - honest - its no where near like taking a 'solid' toy of that size.

Well solopleasurer some pretty impressive credentials illustrated by your reviews, before issuing a challenge what items do you have already. I wouldn't want to challenge you to something you already have.
Cheers Tallboy

Uh yeh, (this feels like bearing my soul telling you this - lol)

Currently in possesion of:
Anal Balloon
8" Realistic vibrator (Doc Jonson)
10" colt super cock
The great american challenge
Target Practise B-52 butt plug
Cock locker Monster Inflatable

I've had many more over the years, but you know what its like, things break or ware out or you decide to stop it for a bit ot you get a regular straight girlfriend for a while - throw ones out, buy new ones - its quite an epic really........

Ok Solopleasurer something of a dual challenge for you hear then;
1. Falcon Butt Plug large.... ah ha no challenge there l hear you say...

AND
2. Spartacus dual metal cock rings

Comes in l think at about the agreed figure. Both as l am curious to know whether the rings can help overcome the sometimes collapse of the stiffie that l have always put down to interruptions internally in the blood supply.
Obviously a double thrill which may or may not be a road you have previously travelled..... please do let us all know how you get on.
Cheers Tallboy

That sounds interesting. Don't know about interupted blood supply but I know that if you are doing a 'big' insertion your pelvic bone and surrounding muscles need to be relaxed which means no erection. Will be interesting to try - not got on too well with the few cock rings Ive used in the past, I don't really have an erection strength problem (when needed) and the times I've tried them its not been as strong and it swells and hurts.
Anyway, I'm going away for a short break today (1/2 hour actually)-(annual trip to the 'dam) but I'll order the stuff when I get back at the end of next week and post my findings soon as.

Staying at the Marriott l take it Solopleasurer!!

Not looking to inflict pain, so if you want to replace with rubber version do feel free.

Happycamper - if at first you don't succeed, have a look at the friends together thread and let me know what you make of it, all my own work hun xxxx

How did you get on Solo?

Is this thing still ongoing?

Seems not !!