Fancy a challenge - Cum join the fun

I'd be interested in this, although I have my hands full already with far too many toys, some which I never use :(

im intrested in this but am a bit lost and who needs to be challenged now!! anybody help?

We must stop meeting like this Miss Sparkle!!!

Yes to help you out you should stand possessed of say twenty English pounds, or any other sum you may care to mention, just post here how much your upper limit is.

Campers will then check your profile and postings to ascertain precisely what sort of sex obsessed person we think you might be, and it falls to the first to issue you with a challenge;

That you purchase a gadget from LH of their choosing, have a jolly good time with it when it arrives and then report back here on this forum when you have regained your composure.

It is a good idea to post here what gadgets you already have to avoid the swapsies scenario.

Stage two is that the perswon who challenges you is in turn challenged by another LH camper with a similar challenge and so the process continues as long as challenges are made and met.

I have already trod the path, and was challenged to acquire an Aneros Anal Prostate Massager, which l did, see my review....so l leave it to another on this occasion to do the dastardly deed and issue the challenge...

I think you might be able to give campers a clue re your preferences BUT they are under absolutely no obligation to honour it...

Over to your good ( l really do hope not!!!) self Miss Sparkle.

Tallboy

Hello Miss Sparkle, I'd happily be your challenger! Give me some more details (inc solo or couples, etc) and your budget, and any real no-go areas, and I'll do my fiendish best to source you something good....

That's the idea Whirlybird, and so on and so forth, by the way l think your thruppenies are fabbie!!!!

An admirer.

Why Thank you Tall Boy - at this rate you'll find yourself out of naughty corner in no time at all. Just hopping Miss Sparkle gets back to me, as I fancy a new challenge as well!

Well thank you very much Miss Whirly, l must say l have to concur, l must have developed an extremely unpleasant trait as the naughty corner has been spectaculaqrly and unexpectedly lonely since Friday the 26th September.... just as l was about to offer you girlies the perfect excuse for fulfilling all your fantasies!! l live in hope however!!!

Tallboy

hey why dont u try me and see what i got

try me

hey why dont u let us have a chat first and see what i got for u ad me on ur list betterguy2008

u c dat cock it gon bust ur cum believe me

how about u and me making love

how about u and me making love

wana trow a challenge on me

hardcock4real hi and who are you talking to?

i nid sum lady who thinks she can mess wit ma machine

i love challenges

and who is it?whats her name?

am talking to da rum and body who hits me up gon be the one am gona talk 2 so u on sexymel88 wana play

no thank you, in my opinion this forum isnt about coming on here to find some 'play mates' so i'll have to turn you down