Fantasies- Men (or women) in uniform

I didn't know if to put this thread in this sex talk section or the erotica section so here goes;

Does anyone else fantasise about men or women in uniform (although it has to be men for me personally) or is it just me? I'm sure I won't be alone on this one, and if so what?

(P.S: I'm not confessing on this one until someone else goes first! lol )

rb

x x

for me ....fireman

and a policewomen

i would love it for both off them to join me dressed in the bedroom xxx

I love uniforms and dressing up in general.

My wife has a very nice nurses uniform amongst others which i really like

nurses and secrataries with black fishnet stockings please

hmmmm for me:

male: fireman, policeman, pilot

female: school teacher, french maid, nurse

sexy secretary and i am hard as a rock.

i wish i could find a good quality navy uniform for my OH as she has always wanted me in one.

for me my ultimate man in uniform fantasy has to be a policeman- traffic cop, it's almost worth getting a speeding ticket for!

rb

x x

i know hubby loves me in schoolgirl / maid uniform xx

my oh likes a nurses uniform, although I've never worn one for him. I find most of them out there available are too tacky and cheap tarty looking, and that's not me!

rb

x x

my hubby likes schoolgirl and secretary.

actually think secretary is his favourite out of the two x x

I love sexy policeman!! I've got it bad......I actually feel tingles when I see them in the street (I know, saddo lol)

I know MH loves nurses but I am a nurse, last thing I wanna do when I get home is dress up as one again! xx

lol yeah I can imagine sexynurse09. But I totally understand the whole policeman thing and getting the tingles when you see them, I spend alot of time driving, communting to and from work so you can imagine I'm always on the look out for traffic cops! lol

rb

x x

yeah i love firemen (well the ones on the calenders) their outfits seem so sexy and manly with their big boots suspenders and that big yellow helmet ... mmmmmm *drool*

It really doesn't do it for me. It's not a turn-off but I don't find the idea arousing. Plus, I find things like this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5155

Vaguely silly. That's not practical! She can't do valuable nursing care like that! And I'm sure that it contravenes several rules about appropriate workplace attire.

I mean, I could maybe get turned on by something like this in real life:

http://editorial.sidereel.com/Images/Posts/Southland_McKenzie.jpg

(not keen on the face). But that's as a REAL cop, with the real uniform. Fake dress up police is not exciting to me. Plus, they can't really arrest people with velcro trousers.

telemachus wrote:

It really doesn't do it for me. It's not a turn-off but I don't find the idea arousing. Plus, I find things like this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5155

Vaguely silly. That's not practical! She can't do valuable nursing care like that! And I'm sure that it contravenes several rules about appropriate workplace attire.

I mean, I could maybe get turned on by something like this in real life:

http://editorial.sidereel.com/Images/Posts/Southland_McKenzie.jpg

(not keen on the face). But that's as a REAL cop, with the real uniform. Fake dress up police is not exciting to me. Plus, they can't really arrest people with velcro trousers.

External Media

Yes I agree, it has to be the real uniform or it has no effect on me at all x

sexynurse09 wrote:

I love sexy policeman!! I've got it bad......I actually feel tingles when I see them in the street (I know, saddo lol)

I know MH loves nurses but I am a nurse, last thing I wanna do when I get home is dress up as one again! xx

My other half is a nurse too...so she's the same! x

Lol she knows the reality of nursing isn't so glamorous and its hard to feel sexy knowing you've spent the day getting peed on/puked on/gizzed on....not fun lol xxx

lol i already live my fantasy....my oh is a policeman............

Haha Tele you do make me chuckle!

Err... I'm not a huge fan.

Me and Ad decided have done a few, not fully dressed up but role play. I wouldn't say it's the uniforms that get me going more so the play.

toxycat wrote:

lol i already live my fantasy....my oh is a policeman............

Arrrgh!! Come on, he must get under your feet sometimes.....you ever get sick of him i'll take him off your hands for a while! lol i've been pestering MH to get a police uniform, as realistic as poss, but so far he hasn't. Don't think its fair, everytime I come home from work he gets his fantasy.....must be my turn soon!